🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

doing this just makes it that much more difficult for me to go through this thread and find good vids. please guys, try to just post vids within the guidelines.

just look at whatever i posted :)

Shelley Pope, aka The Black Pope - "I'm a Human Radio Station"

Profoundly bizarre kid in a suit presenting his review of TGI Friday's frozen chicken. Pretty sure his mother is behind the camera.

Skip to about 30 seconds in, This is one of many videos detailing the specifics of different elevators... It has 1000 views and all the comments are entirely on topic.

This is a pretty classic moment from a game show that aired in the 90's in England called Catchphrase.

Contestants had to interpret a well known idiom or phrase from a short animation.

This probably won't work with just the audio but maybe it could feature in a VPN episode.

Really had to post this because this woman is wearing an Arkansas Razorback t-shirt while making the most base argument about english

Angry cable access preacher

It's over 4 minutes but it starts strong enough to get the idea.

This is a two-part youtube video of a Canadian hoarder cooking an omelette for Obama's inauguration. It starts off pretty normal until he cracks an egg into a toilet and you realise he doesn't know the difference between egg whites and egg shells (about 4:30). Then his pan sets on fire because it's dirty as fuck, so he naturally continues to film the whole thing and makes sure to turn the tv off before shovelling snow into the pan, which he will continue to use to cook with. Pt. 1:

Pt. 2:

The channel has a few more 'cooking with hoarder' videos, I just chose this one because I couldn't get over him cleaning the 'goo' out of eggs in order to whisk the shells to get the 'egg whites'