🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

This whole thing is really good, though he does repeat himself some. Good place to start would be 3:40, though he starts making animal noises at around 5:20, and at about 6:30 the judge leaves the courtroom in exasperation. One of my favorite details is this natural living mountain man makes his escape in a large SUV at the end of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06VzxxDTnB8&t=3m40s

Old clip from the NBA. Every guy's worst nightmare and every woman's worst nightmare:

Hell hath no fury... #amiright

Suey Park, the girl who started #CancelColbert, attempts to justify her position against Colbert by saying he's racist to Asians. She clearly does not understand satire nor the context of the joke and by the end of the interview, she ends up being the racist.

For context, in case no one is aware, from: http://www.newyorker...ert-report.html

"On Thursday night, the official Twitter account for “The Colbert Report” committed the comedic sin of delivering a punch line without its setup. The offending tweet, “I am willing to show #Asian community I care by introducing the Ching-Chong Ding-Dong Foundation for Sensitivity to Orientals or Whatever,” was meant to be a satirical analog to the Washington Redskins Original Americans Foundation, whose creation was announced earlier this week by the team’s owner, Daniel Snyder."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIW61hZO170

Guy gets really upset when someone says 9/11 beard in an improv scene.

[EDIT] I will add a little context to this before you watch. This video was posted by the guy who got upset when someone called him 9/11 beard on stage. You can't hear what they are saying very well on stage until he says 9/11 beard.

Edited by steppepper

Vennu Mallesh - 12 Angry Men:

i don't want my pizza burning:

Thanks for the awesome show guys!

What do you guys think when someone exploits the good will of someone for comedy like this?

A guy keeps asking a Delorean enthusiast about flux capacitors.

Now...can anyone even get far enough into the video to hear what the hell she is talking about?

This is a total WTF is going on here???!??!!?!?!?!?!?

Poodle Exercises gone wrong.

Julian has the best luck in the world. On "Wheel of Fortune", he spins for a trip to London and for ONE MILLION DOLLARS. After the two other contestants fail to solve the puzzle, he is able to get all the letters on board. But...

For the full shenanigans I recommend this montage. The ending is hilarious. ON - TH _ - SP_T D_C_S_ _ N

• Like 1

I figure it's time to list the guidelines again, in case you didn't see the first page.

Your video is more likely to be used on the show if...

• It's NOT an act, a fake, or funny-on-purpose.
  • It's NOT a music video.
  • It's NOT an "Everything is Terrible" style edit.
  • It doesn't rely on the visual to understand. It needs to work on an audio podcast.
  • For long videos, you let me know when I should start it to get to the good part. There should be a way to embed the video to start at the time you want.
  • It's not too similar to other videos and subject matter that has been used before.

Thanks! Some good ones recently!

• Like 2

Online gamer's apocalypse. Electronic Arts plays God and decides that the Sims Online (renamed EA-Land) virtual world will end. This virtual DJ tearfully signs off for the last time ever. First minute and a half is the sign off, the rest is Andrea Bocelli.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IT5lLTWx0L4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>