🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 88 — Tooth Talk

Satisfy your sweet tooth this week with a new episode of Who Charted! We welcome NTSF:SD:SUV::’s Brandon Johnson to sympathize with Howard, get Stooshed with the U.K. Music chart, and explore the ins and outs of the popcorn trick during the Movie chart. Listeners also get to know Brandon’s passion for building and restoration with a game of Chart Roulette!

Holy crap! The President heard Let's Drop Anchor (and...)??? That's the Story of th Summah!!!

• Like 1

They do add new sports to the Olympics. For example they'll be adding Rugby in 2016. But steeplechase has been there since forever and it is probably tradition why a lot of the events stick around.

Holy shit, Brandon Johnson was an amazing guest. He should be on every podcast all the time.

• Like 4

the line jesus is my popstar made me spit beverage so good haha im surprised that they didnt know who Richard Ayoade was.. it made me go huhhh? and then i went whuaahh? and then i went auuhh-well...

"It cues all of us cows on when to start grazing." That is the best summary of pop music ever. Come to Who Charted for the comedy, stay for the knowledge.

• Like 3

Richard Ayoade is amazingly funny on the IT Crowd, Time Trumpet, and the Mighty Boosh. IT Crowd is on Netflix Instant. It's written by Graham Linehan - @Glinner

Holy god, squarespace commercial was the greatest. Thank you for making them hilarious.

RIGHT??

Dear Pepsi,

The next time you want to make a 'funny' commercial, let the professionals take care of that for you.

Your Pal,

Lee Kremer

• Like 3

Definitely the best episode of Summah '12, the energy is bananas, the jokes is bananas, the silliness is nuclear grade and the fun is redonk

Brandon Johnson should be back many many many times...he just straight gets it

• Like 2

Tooooooooth Charted

Love love loved this ep. Just had a run-in with the dentist similar to Howard's, thought it was going to be a cavity-ridden disaster but he said everything looked fine, now I want a second opinion!

Richard Ayoade is amazingly funny on the IT Crowd, Time Trumpet, and the Mighty Boosh. IT Crowd is on Netflix Instant. It's written by Graham Linehan - @Glinner

He's fantastic on Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and Man To Man With Dean Learner too.

The movie he directed, Submarine, is very good too.

• Like 2

Guys I think I found an error in this squarespace ad you all love so much. Kulap's brother Lee says that all brothers are named Lee but then how is the other Lee's brother's name Howard and not also Lee?

I'm also surprised that none of them knew Ayoade.

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is one of the most brilliant comedies of all time, and he's arguably the funniest in the show. Instant top 5 tv comedy in my book.

• Like 1

He's fantastic on Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and Man To Man With Dean Learner too.

The movie he directed, Submarine, is very good too.

I'm also surprised that none of them knew Ayoade.

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is one of the most brilliant comedies of all time, and he's arguably the funniest in the show. Instant top 5 tv comedy in my book.

tumblr_lugzb2tSNW1r6145qo1_400.gif

just agreeing with any and all love of Richard

• Like 1

Knowing Kulap has to chew anything that goes in her mouth, I feel sorry for Scott.

As a side note, there was a pilot for an American version of the IT Crowd. Like the American Office pilot, they used the script from the British pilot. It starred Joel McHale, Jessica St. Clair and Richard Ayoade reprising his role from the British version. The pilot is floating around online. As much as l like the people involved, it all came off kind of strange.

Whoa! I gathered from Ayoade's appearance on Nerdist that McHale did an American adaptation pilot, but hearing that he himself and St. Clair were in it really makes me want to see it.

As a side note, there was a pilot for an American version of the IT Crowd. Like the American Office pilot, they used the script from the British pilot. It starred Joel McHale, Jessica St. Clair and Richard Ayoade reprising his role from the British version. The pilot is floating around online. As much as l like the people involved, it all came off kind of strange.

Whoa! I gathered from Ayoade's appearance on Nerdist that McHale did an American adaptation pilot, but hearing that he himself and St. Clair were in it really makes me want to see it.

You don't, it's really bad. They didn't even tell Graham Linehan, the writer/creator of the original, that they were making it.

It was made by the people who are taking over Community, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

I feel Howard's tooth pain. Recently had multiple crowns, cavities filled, wisdom teeth pulled, sinus lift + implant... And I floss! This should not happen to people who floss... Good luck, the dentist is stressful and terrible. The implant surgery really wasn't that bad, though.

This was a cute episode, Brandon was a funny guest. Hope to hear more of him on Earwolf!

Sign in to follow this