🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 39 — Baby Gate

Want to pass something along to a friend but don’t want to have an awkward conversation about returning it later? Pass along this week’s episode of improv4humans as guests Sean Conroy, Brian Huskey, and John Gemberling create scenes about dinosaur museums, questionable fast food chain policies, and peanut butter creatures. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Conroy, Gemberling AND Huskey? Mr. Besser, you're too good to us. That is a Murderer's Row of heavy-hitters!

Babygate was amazing (and that was just the interview portion)!

Pat vs. Glen FarLAY was epic. I couldn't help but transcribe it.

Glen: "PAT. Seriously. You need to get down right now, son."

Pat: "Well what recourse do you have?"

Glen: "The recourse is that you could fall and hurt yourself, ok?"

Pat's Friend: "That's not 'recourse.' That's 'potential consequences.'"

Glen: "I don't- You are one of the smartest groups I've ever dealt with. It's making-"

Pat: "Fuckin' idiot."

Glen: "OK! Alright. NOT so smart! Potty language... Pat, get out of the mouth."

Pat: "Come get me."

Amazing.

• Like 1

I love that this time you played the poop on youtube video all the way through.

There have been times before like the David Icke video about the south african shaman that you cut short. David Icke is the person that came up with the "lizard people" idea that politicans and people in power are a humanoid looking species of intelligent lizards.

Great episode.

Also, in a classic good news/bad news scenario, I bought a copy of Freak Dance and loved it, but I bought it from a guy on the street in Laos, so I doubt very much that any of the 75 cents that I paid will ever get back to anyone involved with the production. Sorry.

Also, in a classic good news/bad news scenario, I bought a copy of Freak Dance and loved it, but I bought it from a guy on the street in Laos, so I doubt very much that any of the 75 cents that I paid will ever get back to anyone involved with the production. Sorry.

So you saw a movie, you own it, and you loved it, and you want to support Besser and his cohorts, but you won't actually buy it buy it to show your actual monetary support? BOOOOOO!

Psyched that they used the clip I posted (evolution inside a peanut butter jar).

But man, the biggest laugh for me this week was "Don't come back 'til you fill up all 5 rings". Custom toilet shapes = the future.

• Like 1

Besser's laughter at the evolultion video made my day. I have an improv related question. Is anyone else getting tired of all the forced improv in comedy movies now? The Watch was just awful with it. I've been seeing lots of behind the scenes stuff of movies where the director, or someone, talks about how they are just allowed to do what they want. For my money, in most movies, I want actually direction, not just some weird riffing that in many cases doesn't really even tie in with the movie's flow. I've seen it in some movies work well, but lately in many comedies, it just seems out of control bad.

• Like 1

Benamation, Bobby from Dragoon here. The song is "Cowcatcher" and it will be available on our upcoming LP on

LA's Fine records.

Sign in to follow this