🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 171 — Scrog Secretions

Today’s episode of Comedy Bang Bang is an episode of firsts! Childrens Hospital‘s Megan Mullally makes her first appearance on the program to talk Emmy nominations, the Party Down movie, and her musical group Nancy and Beth. The other half of Nancy and Beth, Stephanie Hunt, joins us as well for the first time to accompany Megan in serenading us with magical songs that will be sure to make you whistle. That’s not all, we welcome energy expert David Eros for the first time to the show to give spiritual interpretations to Scott, Megan, Stephanie, and El Chupacabra! Don’t forget to pick up the Comedy Bang! Bang! LIVE Summer Tour episodes!

I feel like I'm one of the few people active when Earwolf uploads new shows and it usually makes me first comment. I would feel weird about this and hesitate, but I wanted to be the first to express my love of Megan Mullally and my desire for her to be on more things across all mediums.

• Like 5

I feel like I'm one of the few people active when Earwolf uploads new shows and it usually makes me first comment. I would feel weird about this and hesitate, but I wanted to be the first to express my love of Megan Mullally and my desire for her to be on more things across all mediums.

I'll be the second. Mullally and El Chupacabra tambien?!? I haven't trembled with this much anticipaysh to hear a CBB since ...

Nope, I've never trembled this much.

• Like 1

I wanted to pop in to congratulate Scott and all others involved in CBB on IFC. It was a true achievement in comedy. Here's to many more seasons to come.

xoxo

• Like 1

Is that a record for characters done by one guest?

David Eros

Chupacabra

Baby

Goat

Old Man Juarez

Jeff Goldbloom

• Like 3

I'm just a little bit into this episode, but Nick Kroll's character is giving me some serious Toph Shay vibes.

Things I loved about this episode in addition to the general awesomeness:

- The fact that Kroll apparently created a character inspired by Howard Kremer saying that he's "dipped in Eros"

- "Porque Sandusky"

- "Your voice is suddenly so normal and Jewish!"

• Like 2

Queen of clubs "She does drink club soda!" Favorite line of the show, ahaha...

• Like 1

David Eros

Chupacabra

Baby

Goat

Old Man Juarez

Jeff Goldbloom

I think the record he broke was his own.

• Like 1

Great show, Nick Kroll kills it this week. Laughing like an insane person way too early on a monday morning.

David Eros

Chupacabra

Baby

Goat

Old Man Juarez

Jeff Goldbloom

I think he already had one where he was Chupacabra, Baby, Goat, and like three other animals.

I was really blown away by the music. I played the songs for my wife and daughter's because they just sounded amazing. I love it when some cool other talents are found by these already amazingly talented comedians. Great episode.

• Like 4

So far, my favorite musical guest (aside from Reggie). I know Nancy and Beth's music isn't necessarily comedy, but they were so powerful; especially covering In the Cool of the Day.

Just received my I Heart Podcasts shirt! Everything about Earwolf and it's shows is amazing!

• Like 2

Sweet baby Baby Nancy and Beth melted my heart and unmelted my nethers. This ep is right up there with the Nick Lowe ep in terms of CBB music that moved me reeeeeeal good.

• Like 2

This is the genius of Mr. Aukerman:

"Now is the cool of the day. This Earth is the Garden; the Garden of my Lord. And He walks in the cool of the day...It was brown and it had raisins, and we flushed it for those reasons. This is a poop song..."

Amazing.

• Like 2

the tv review blurb for The Kroll Show: "Nick Kroll is even funnier than Phil Spector!" - Megan Mullally

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this