🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ChaseRoper

A Safe Place to Vent

Can we have a place to vent frustrations here? Something like the opposite of the Gratitude List but only one thing once in a while?

We're moving in 4 days and I still have packing to do. I'm the only one packing and I still have ALL the kids with me ALL day. I've asked family for help in any way and when any of the few capable people in my circle aren't interested or available to help, they just don't ever respond. This is infuriating. The kids are whining, they constantly are asking for food and I have a couple hours left in the day before it hits 1,000 degrees out. I'm trying to juggle too many things and I'm losing my mind.

Love,

Chase

I'm a day late, so my fingers are crossed that you haven't done away with yourself yet. This is one of those situations where someone can't really give any advice, because they're not in the situation so they wouldn't understand.

With that being said, all I can really tell you is that no matter what goes on, what happens to you, there are always 24 hours in a day. No amount of stress and frustration can change that. Just do your best to stay focused on the task at hand and handle your business the way a dad should.

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this