🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 126 - Jake Tapper

Journalist and author Jake Tapper feels cromulent about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

Jake sits down with Conan to talk about hanging out with the Eisenhower sisters, journalistic credibility (in superhero films), and exploring dark Hollywood in his new novel The Devil May Dance. Plus, Conan and his team consider the question of unseasonable horniness in response to a listener’s voicemail.

Hi Matt, Sona and Conan.  Fan from Canada.  Love you show. Now to the point. With regrets I am forced to agree with Conan regarding portals, they have no business in the movie; unless I am playing Skylanders with my kids, I don't want to see them.  Now regarding crossing over between Marvel and Comics, Ryan Reynolds played in X-Men Origins and Blade Trinity before Green Lantern. So he crossed to Comics once and  returned to Marvel universe.  Thanks to make me enjoy Monday and Thursday mornings. 

I absolutely love you guys and this Podcast and I can't believe this is my first comment, but I am pausing my run after listening to the Jake Tapper episode because I am so mad! I am so mad that when Conan listed the non entertainers who had been on the Podcast he did not name Kevin Nealon. Or Martin Short! Perfect zingers well deserved and wasted. 🤮 That's how deep into this silly world I am. Anyway, I'm infuriated. Love you guys.

Sign in to follow this