🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
happyclowncandyman

Hey Scott Great News!

So anyways I am the Anti-Christ and as you may not know a big fan, I've been following you for years and on my Twitter as AlexDboggs. This is an exciting time for Comedy because I decided to just shirk all my duties as Dereliction and dive straight into Comedy. I've been working exclusively to bring back Stella "Re-Mastered" (starring Ken Marino) and also working on "The Fuppets in space: Brothers in Christ" which I would like to have produced in the next year (an exciting 5 hour puppet musical scored by Seth of Family Guy fame).  So far I've just managed to get drunk and yell at the Irish which has been an experience into Comedy all in it's own! I would like you all to know you've not lost your edge, still very funny and a pleasure to tune into your show. That being said: How is Kulap doing? Is she Happy? Anyways! Looking forward to being a part of the CBB community here on the forums and would like a direct line to Paul F. Tompkins to suggest a slew of disgraced Wawa Spokesman character suggestions that I feel match his current look and vibe. Keep in touch XOXOXO

Sign in to follow this