🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 172 — This is a Safe Zone

Scott is back from the Comedy Bang! Bang! tour and brings one of the best guests you can get on a show, Todd Glass! Todd joins us with his own jingle, shares how he took a bit too many pot cookies, and discusses his stance on spanking jokes. Plus, we welcome children’s book author Glenn Maxx to the safe zone to talk about his multi-part saga and to read an excerpt of his book for the first time. Don’t forget to pick up the Comedy Bang! Bang! LIVE Summer Tour episodes!

I meant to make these 3 weeks ago when it would have been relevant, but I stubbornly made anyway. Enjoy!

cakefather-small.jpg

PS Please Scott, Todd; notice us.

• Like 2

Alright, alright.

A lot of talent in the room.

#HuskeyForLife

#BTWwithToddGlass

cunt-cheese.jpg

I would say I'm bad at photoshop, but I didn't even use photoshop to make this so...I guess I'm bad at photo impressions 6.

SHHHHH! I love Todd because half the time he doesn't play along at all. It makes me smile every time that he just does his own thing or refuses to be in the bit. It's so totally in keeping with who he is. The interaction between he and Scott is timeless. My favorite moment had to be how he jammed in the Krispy Kreme story for no reason.

@Luke Yup, him and Ben Schwartz both have that quality on the show.

Also, which show did Scott work on?

• Like 1

Haha, I totally got misplaced catch phrase credit.

I've been foiled! Curses!

I liked how Todd told the same krispy kreme story on this episode and also an epsiode of doug loves movies from last week. He must think about that story so much, especially since it sounded like it took place awhile ago.

• Like 6

I liked how Todd told the same krispy kreme story on this episode and also an epsiode of doug loves movies from last week. He must think about that story so much, especially since it sounded like it took place awhile ago.

RIGHT? He sounds insane when he talks about it and I just love it.

Have you tried it yet? He wants to make sure people know about ice cream inside donuts. I think he's a hero.

• Like 2

Wow that plugs song was fantastic!

I agree. It's a shame that the artist apparently doesn't get to be famous for one week.

GREAT STORY

My favorite moment of the entire show. Loved how hard Todd laughed when Scott said that.

• Like 1

Someone please start a band called "The Buttmeat Rejection Issue" with me

If you have Todd Glass on your show or podcast, you better have a construction crew ready because he's gonna knock down every fourth wall you try to put up.

If you have Todd Glass on your show or podcast, you better have a construction crew ready because he's gonna knock down every fourth wall you try to put up.

When I have Todd Glass on my show, I have a good time!

• Like 1

Wow that plugs song was fantastic!

I agree. It's a shame that the artist apparently doesn't get to be famous for one week.

That plugs was was awesome! I thought he said a name but I missed it. Does anyone know what band that was?

Sign in to follow this