🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I'm busy doing something else at the moment on the computer but Death Race with Jason Statham is playing in the back round. While not actualy watching the movie i can hear every bit of it and some of the lines im hearing im thinking wtf is going on in this movie lol

This movie actually features the line "Okay cocksucker. Fuck with me, and we'll see who shits on the sidewalk." Not only does Paul W.S. Anderson apparently think that's one of the best lines he'll ever write, but the actress who says it is Joan "ensemble member of Steppenwolf" Allen.

• Like 3

I don't know the original was so over the top bad it's now a cult classic. you can never top a David Carradine movie..

This was fun in that it was just meant to be a shoot em up action movie. The straight to DVD prequels are hit or miss, but this one was fun all the way and plays well with the "blood sport for the masses" while being somewhat believable.

• Like 1

This movie was just awful. None of it makes a lick of sense and I've spent years trying to figure out the "...we'll see who shits on the sidewalk" line. I can just see Paul Writing Sucks Anderson patting himself on the back after writing that line.

The prequels were dumb fun. This one was just dumb...

• Like 2

I don't know the original was so over the top bad it's now a cult classic. you can never top a David Carradine movie..

Every time I watch a David Carradine movie and he is on screen I think "that man died while choking himself and beating off." It's pretty distracting.

Like he is the first actor to ever have done that. You what to know something when I heard how David Carradine died it did not shock me at all. I mean thats David Carradine is all I could think. he's a very strange man.

Lando, where would one see a bigger picture of your user profile picture. I am trying to figure out what it is.

My profile picture is President Camacho from Idiocracy. IMO that movie is waaay underrated.

The only other person I can think of who died that way is the guy from INXS, and it's all I can think of when I hear their music.

Ohh I love idiocracy, it's got electrolytes in it. Favorite part is Costco University. I don't remember hearing that about Inxs.

your not talking about Michael Hutchence because I heard he died of a heroin over dose suicide.

• Like 1

Hutchence killed himself with his belt (hanging). Paula Yates claimed years later it was autoerotic asphyxiation, but she was mentally ill and there was never any evidence of it.

I don't know about this, on the one hand it looks pretty self-aware of its own absurdity, but on the other it looks like it is trying really hard to have a message

I know this is a remake and it is kind of supposed to be  terrible, but it is, according to the title card, set in the far off dystopian future of 2012. Society has completely collapsed and become bored with normal prisoner gladiator matches within a 4 year span?!?  We're not even bored of American Idol yet.

I genuinely enjoyed this movie so much when it came out. Now that I've had some time to mature....I still enjoy it, but for its ridiculousness

If twisted metal for PlayStation was a movie. 

The film revolves around the story of a man called Jensen "Jason Statham" who "a driver in his immatured life" lives with his wife and daughter and works hard to make both ends meet. He is falsely accused of his wife's murder and deported to prison for life sentence. In that prison the warden called Henessey "JoanAllen" holds a death contest between prison inmates through a race and broadcast it live(online) to its viewers "those who subscribes for a little fee".Jensen is given the place of Frankenstein "a previous driver who is loved by the audience but is killed in the race". Jensen agrees to race in order to gain his freedom which is offered by the warden herself. He takes part in the race but during the game learns the truth that Henessey killed his wife in order to bring him to the race as Frankenstein so that she could continue her evil game. Jensen when became aware of the fact decided to escape from it and succeeds in escaping with his one of his inmate by developing a plan.

• Like 1