🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 91 — Song Doctors

This week’s episode of Who Charted? is full of quality ingredients! We welcome Dave Hill as he tells us about his run in with Drake during the Top Country Songs music chart! Dave lets us in on his movie watching techniques and his love of animation with the Movie Chart. Plus, we hear about Dave’s real and fictional bands with a game of Chart Roulette!

Paul reubens played a murderer on Reno 911 hahaha such a good ep... i lost it when howard said "ahhh this ones got too much pretzel!" haha..

Haha, Howard's reference to Down in it by Nine Inch Nails during the Affleck discussion got totally talked over but I appreciated it.

Paul reubens played a murderer on Reno 911 hahaha such a good ep... i lost it when howard said "ahhh this ones got too much pretzel!" haha..

Also when he was the Penguin's dad in Batman Returns, he and his wife basically left their baby for dead.

• Like 1

Paul reubens played a murderer...

He has also played a murderous/kinda goofy vampire. Does that count?

68db126bc436.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, the Buffy movie was the first thing I thought of as well.

I'm glad Howard continued his streak of using the phrase "____-'em-up" in nearly every episode lately.

This episode was fine, but it could have had the exact same content and been 20 minutes shorter if Dave Hill were capable of fluidly saying a sentence.

No Country For Old Men was kinda like Pee-wee's Big Adventure meets Friday the 13th.... except slightly drier... just slightly. If anyone disagrees with me on that, I'll have no clue how to defend my position. Just saying, easy victory for those who love to win arguments on the internet.

I have a couple of things, and only because my interaction as an average chartist was requested during the podcast.

1 - Where's the weird NAMBLA skateboard picture? Or is it so awful it's NSFW?

2 - I love Howard's non-sequiters and flexibility, but there's no way he can suddenly switch to "summer ends September 21" when for three months he's been saying June, July, August. Just listen to the Charteds from the start of August, where Wie Wie is insisting we all enjoy our last month of Summah. I know even in the last few weeks he specifically called it out as "June, July, and August... I don't care what the calendar says." It's not verbatim, but it's pretty close iirc.

I know you asked for the latter commentary via Twitter but I can barely muster up the time to write here, let alone try to get all that crap down to 144 characters.