🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 42 — Quadruple Mix-in

Here to fill your ear holes with comedy are Jason Mantzoukas, Lennon Parham, and Jessica St. Claire! They join Matt Besser to create a special mix-in of scenes which include an investigation of fecal blow through, pitching new words for the Oxford dictionary, and eating “Da Poo Poo.” We also get into why Todd Akin is bothering us and a letter from Matt’s dead dad. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

I freaking almost predicted this episode last week in the comments.was hoping for danielle S. with Lenon and Jessica. Jason M is just as good.

Off the rails before the improv even starts. Thats my kind of episode.

Thanks Matt. This shit was next level bonkers. I will be listening to this at least three times.

• Like 3

Damn, usually Jason is the first to get raunchy, but he was put to shame today. Well done ladies, well done.

• Like 5

One of the best eps to date. There's such a huge difference between these kinds of episodes and a normal episode. I wish they could all be like this.

• Like 1

INSANE episode. Just wonderful.

After the Reformation, an incident known as the Prague Defenestration started a pretty major war. In the 70's the Keith Moon TV Defenestration is the reason why hotels charge your card when you reserve a room. :themoreyouknow:

Edit: Long time listener- my favorite episode so far.

I haven't even listened to this and it is all ready my favourite episode. What a cast. Thanks Matt.

Great performers who have great chemistry with each other is a formula for pure improv magic. Awesome episode.

Skinny business, still not apologizing.

When I saw the names of the performers I think I audibly yelped in excitement. Holy cats this episode delivered on my expectations, and then some. Lennon Parnham has never been anything but amazing on this show. Her broad insane characters are so fucking bonkers and I can’t think of any other guest performer who pulls that off as well (maaayyyybe Brian Huskey). This isn’t a dig at her at all but her voice makes me laugh too. Jason Matzoukas and Kessica St. Claire were with her every step of the way as well. HOF episode.

I've only listened to the first ten minutes or so, but I have to say, this is not only one of the best I4H episodes ever, it's one of the best podcasts I've ever heard.

What would it take for Jessica and Lennon to get their own podcast?

• Like 2

I completely lost my composure to a giggle fit at this exchange:

Rosco: I say we go.

Pete: To the Phish show? I'd love it if you guys came with me.

Rosco: Whady'all say? I got a buncha bait I could bring. Uhhhhhh, and I gotta couple'a extra poles.

Jessica: We've already been over it! There ain't no fish in the Phish show!

Matt: THERE AIN'T NO FISH THERE! But I got some sinkers and some bobbers.

Pete: Again, you don't need them—

Jessica: Yeah, and while we're at it, I got a couple shiny lures.

Matt: ROSCO, THEY'RE NOT REAL FISH! But I gotta big NET.

Pete: No, it doesn't matter!

Rosco: Awwwwwwww y'all...

I don't want this episode to end!

• Like 4

you guys have no idea how hard it is not to laugh out loud in the room during episodes like this

• Like 1

Super duper episode. Maybe the best ever? Can this episode be the best ever if it hasn't won NBA championships yet?

Lennon & Jessica is a hall of fame duo. Jason is really good at playing the straight guy in a scene and making it funny, which isn't something everyone can do. I hope there were some bonus cuts from this episode, because it was so good.

Sign in to follow this