Your Life Is An Ashtray

I See Not - A Poem

Mini Freestyle: Money Honey

GG Allin / John Wayne Gacy Tapes, Vol 1 - with Horatio Sanz

I Am Bane

Chicago Spotlight - with Adam Pally

Boom

Gelmania Live at UCB

best gelmania ever, despite bretts pleas don't let him stop doing this podcast...where can you get an "i am bane" mp3?

• Like 1

best gelmania ever, despite bretts pleas don't let him stop doing this podcast...where can you get an "i am bane" mp3?

I agree, best so far. Also, I thought Bane's favorite actor was Michael Caine? None the less, I must have more. More Gelmania please.

Holy fuck, best episode yet. Rich and Poor is still my favorite truth/play/skit/whatever, but this episode was great. Chicago Spotlight and the GG/Gacy stuff was insanity.

• Like 1

Wow, sooo good. The mo'nique expression. The Bane song; I agree with making an mp3 of that since the backing track was great. And I can never get enough of the Gelmania Live! harmonies.

I started doing a little jig when the Gelmania Live music comes in. I would also love a version of the workout song for longer sessions.

• Like 1

Enjoyed this episode. Personally I might put it below average compared to what has come before--but that's more a comment on how great the show is in general than a knock on this episode. Even the relatively slow bits (Allin/Gacy, Chicago Spotlight) had lots of laughs in them.

But the "workout" bit and "I Am Bane" are definitely some of the best things I have ever heard. Especially "I am Bane." I've already listened to it like 5 times already, and I'm constantly trying to come up with new lyrics for it.

I am Bane

I am Bane

My favorite TV show

Is Growing Pains

I am Bane

I am Bane

I am Gotham's reckoning

I am Bane

I'l ride a train

Or an airplaine

To wherever Batman is

I am Bane

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains

I am Bane

• Like 1

Keep the truth alive.

Keep in mind Gelmania is not necesarily all about laughs. It is about what the moment actually is. And sometimes that moment is a long one. Let's not be afraid to stretch our moments out so we can truly enjoy them.

Thank you for all of your loyalty. Let's make this podcast take over the world. Only you can help. And when the podcast takes over truth will reign and we will all be free. We will experience an age of enlightenment. We will shine like the sun, and as we merge with machines we will experience true superieority and immortality. Spirit and sould will merge with the conciousness we think we experience everyday.

Thank you for the amazing photoshop tribute Colin.

Gelmaniacs let's make this real!

• Like 2

Overall this was the easily the best episode so far, and the workout bit in the begining was probably the best bit of all time so far. My god I love this show. After my wedding I'm donating all my extra money to this show.

• Like 1

When Pally says 'The Blues was invented in 1842', that's exactly how many minutes and seconds of the podcast that have elapsed. Gelmanian witchcraft in full effect.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this