🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 175 — Mop Water

Just relistened to this one.

I think this is the one PFT hoped didn't make it into the top ten. But I still think it's one of the most wonderfully bizarre episodes of all time. The way it all comes together/falls apart even more when Mike comes in during plugs just kills me.

Also Justin Kirk fits into the show perfectly. Hope he comes back.

Did he mention not wanting one to make it to the top ten?  That would be crazy if he didn't want this one, it was a pure joy and a totally brilliant idea.  Justin Kirk had a total blast from the sound of it.  This is one of my favourite episodes of anything, including TV of all time!

Did he mention not wanting one to make it to the top ten?  That would be crazy if he didn't want this one, it was a pure joy and a totally brilliant idea.  Justin Kirk had a total blast from the sound of it.  This is one of my favourite episodes of anything, including TV of all time!

Paul F. said there was an episode that he didn't want to make it into the top ten; a lot of people thought this was a failed experiment, so I just sort of assumed he meant this one. To be fair, there's a saying for people who assume.

Who said it was a failed experiment??? It was brilliant! He should try more of those! Shame on anyone for giving Paul F. a complex about that, instead of wncouraging him to even greater heights of genius!

• Like 2