πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 1 β€” Nocturnal Emotions #1

Welcome to the first episode of Nocturnal Emotions with Har Mar Superstar, where the night time is the right time. Join Har Mar Superstar as he brings you one on one dark conversations with actors, musicians, comedians, writers, and other people of interest that focus on embarrassing moments in their lives and careers. Our first guest is an actor, artist, and great charades player, Macaulay Culkin! Macaulay shares what inspires his work as part of the art collective 3MB, describes the game of Whiskey Slaps, sends his love out to Tommy Wiseau, and lets us know that this is his first interview in six years. That’s not all, we also get into a little segment called Let Me Ruin Your Favorite Song.

Ok Macauly sounds like a good guy, but that's all I got from this. I would have loved to hear him say three words about child acting. If the host or the guest would have just said the words "child acting", I would have been satisfied. Good try for first episode. Keep it going.

I have been a subscriber to many earwolf shows for around 2 years but just made an account to comment on this show. har mar, i love this so much! keep it up!

Β 

@Mark i think culkin has addressed child acting in literally every other interview he has done.

• Like 1

I also have been listening to Earwolf for a while, but made an account just to tell you that I really liked this episode and got excited when I saw that Mac ACTUALLY DID a real legit interview. I think he'd be a great guest to have back on. Thanks Har mar!

Sign in to follow this