🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
GarbageCan

Live Touring Feature

I thought I'd send some love this way, after burning through 33 episodes of this show in the past two weeks; including 9 yesterday (After realizing the efficiency of 2x playback for shows where information dominates comic timing). It's an interesting show not only as someone who gas a great appreciation for what Earwolf does, but also as someone who hasn't taken any business courses but will be soon involving myself with startups that will be facing some similar challenges. And while it may not be as useful as listening at the time, its kind of cool to see what the original hopes and feelings on shows and features from Jeff after having them

I've found that in more recent episodes, the drinking game mentioned is not working very well as Jeff seems to have either expanded his vocabulary, or tempered his excitement to guests mentioning things. And as such, I would recommend to future listeners to expand their cues to guests saying "Wild West", or Jeff tossing his theory of who is competition is at the guests.

Edit: My original question was answered by Jeff, the Live Touring Feature is being closed due to low traffic/high upkeep. (200 uses/month)

Sign in to follow this