🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 12 — Gelmania XII

Breathe.

Let The Sadness Grip Your Balls.

Greetings From My Mind: Human Tragedy.

French Fried Potaters.

We Figured It Out - Power, with Curtis Gwinn.

Beginning of Time - with Paul Scheer.

Gelmaniacs Will Rise.

Rappers Be Frat Boys.

Beard Talk: Live - with Jon Glaser.

Help Me Be Strong.

gelman you cant just cut me off for weeks and then all of a sudden roll into town with an endless supply of this medical-grade shit. im fucking trippin balls man. was there somthin in that gelmainia man? i think it mighta been laced dude. idk wats goin on but i feel like im here but im also like everywhere else at the same time.

• Like 4

"We Figured It Out" is by far my favorite podcast segment of all the podcasts that I listen to. Pure genius and Curtis is unreal!

gelman you cant just cut me off for weeks and then all of a sudden roll into town with an endless supply of this medical-grade shit. im fucking trippin balls man. was there somthin in that gelmainia man? i think it mighta been laced dude. idk wats goin on but i feel like im here but im also like everywhere else at the same time.

I'd tell you to stay safe on your journey, but telling people to stay safe isn't a "thing" that I do.

I related to to "We Figured it Out" way too much.

Being inside of a small community of 'elitist' technical craftsman of hollywood laborers who think they're rock stars, all of Gelmans "hollywood psycho schtick" is so spot on. I can only assume it must be everywhere in every profession to some degree. It's honestly therapeutic to hear out loud the toxic negativity articulated as comedy, negates it all as so much horseshit not worth getting obsessed with.

You're all incredible. All of these comments make me want to keep making this. You totally get IT. You totally get ME!!!

Thank you all!

Big shout out to my producer and Gelmania partner Cyrus G!

This would not be what it is without his genius!

• Like 6

Just discovered this podcast last week and my God is it brilliant. There's too much going on here to really dissect all the things it's trying to do, but it nails all of it. I feel like I'm a tea bag being steeped in the camomile of someone's imagination (brah).

Sign in to follow this