🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 176 — Out of Bleeps

Seriously, some of the photo/clip choices are hysterical. Awesome job, bro.

Absolutely. Did anyone else think the dog walking with shoes on looked a little like Rocky?

I wonder what Scott's surely soon-to-be-conceived child will be named? Rocky II: Electric Boogaloo?

Also enjoy how Adomian's insane off-mic cackle sounds like the Joker.

More politics talk from Soccermom!

Reposting to embed... this is GREAT. Everyone should watch it.

Seriously, some of the photo/clip choices are hysterical. Awesome job, bro.

Excellent work, Frank Pulaski!

• Like 1

If Auks and 'Laps are really trying to conceive, I wish them all the best. I'm sure they would produce a gorgeous little butterscotch bundle of joy.

• Like 2

FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!!!

Sorry to "yell," but I started listening from Ep#1 of CDR months ago and I've finally caught up to the present, where I have to wait between episodes. Wait...sh*t.

Scott, if you read these boards, GREAT podcast, LOVE the IFC show. Keep it up, Choctaw!!! :)

Amy Poehler is (in Hardwickian speech) Amazeballs.

Oh. My. GOD. I cried laughing at “Dicky Dicky Doctor…get your Doctor ooooooonnnnnn”. I am laughing uncontrollably right now this sentence has taken 5 minutes to write.

Oh my god this character is genius.

"I don't describe myself as a character I debalruealblearuleurbwa man!"

EDIT- "and the theme for the freestyle rap battle is... Scorpions!"

I fell asleep listening to my Earwolf playlist with earbuds, and woke up at 2:30 AM when Adomian was ramping up. Trying not to wake up my wife, I tried to laugh silently but failed and finally gave up and moved to the couch. This morning, she said she was about to google "night twitching" because I had woken her and she thought my stifled laughing was some kind of fit or attack of undiagnosed apnea.

Holy God that was one of the funniest episodes ever, great work all around.

Had to check out Tom's website out of curiosity. Amazingly, the "condom jungle" and scented candles sponsors that he mentioned are completely accurate :lol:

Excellent stuff!! I'd love to hear an episode with Tom Leykis and Marissa Wompler.

That would be good, but I'd much rather have a Dov Charney / Marissa Wompler episode.

WOW. One for the vaults. Instant classic. I've now re-played the episode 4 times in 2 days. I am mesmerized by the density of material and execution from the whole cast. This is a lock for top 10 episodes of 2012 list. Congrats.

It goes without saying that the excellent Amy and Jason are a great appetizer but by the time Leykis really got cooking (mixed metaphor?), all semblance of work ceased. My co-workers thought I was having a nervous breakdown, what with the streaming tears, and forehead-to-the-desk convulsions.

I almost don't want to know (magic loses some shine when tricks are explained) but how long has Adomian had this Leykis impression? From the other link given here in the forum it appears that Adomian expanded the character from his appearance on the Todd Glass show just 2 days prior. Could he have come up with that much insanity in 2 days or has this been in his repertoire all along?! I also loved hearing the rest of the cast (esp. Amy) losing it for seconds at a time as Leykis riffed but marvel at their ability to recover and keep the bit going.

A+

Scott has clearly had some rap training in his past. You'd have to be a real bonehead to not open a song the way he does. How else are people supposed to know that you're a rapper, or that you're here to say something?

• Like 1

I was a little disappointed that Jason chose Kanye West over Radiohead. I thought you were cool, dude!! :(

Earwolf needs to give Adomian a show of his own to let the Dov Charney, Tom Leykis, and Huel Howser impersonations fly. Loved the Dov Charney one without knowing it was James or who he was, when I heard this as one of my first CBB podcasts, I was completely sold, Adomian kills it, and Jason and Amy are solid too.

So Leykis101.com is also a real website, I cant believe the most absurd shit that he said is actually real... well I guess deadbeatdad.com and condom jungle aren't real

Did Jason forget he is deathly allergic to eggs? And by choosing cheesecake he would be allergic to himself?

• Like 1

I desperately want Adomian's gross foodie character to return.

I agree.

BTW Merrill Shindler is a real person. I never knew until after James did him here.

#Buttery

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this