🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
InfiniteXTC

Favorite Eps =]

howdy Henderson to all!!

what are some of your fav episodes? ..jus thought it would be an interesting discussion..

throwing mine out there:

-i really liked the Jason Biggs one tho i didnt think i would at first

-Richard Simmons ep actually made me tear up a lil bit =,]

-the Key & Peele eps rock

but my fave ep to date is the Flat Cats ep. im for some reason unable to find it in the listing right now and while writing this post felt that it might be really lame but ive resolved to submit it anyway. ..let me know if you agree w any of these or if i should just shut up and let the brothers do thier thing =p

thanks all

I hope I'm remembering correctly that "Flat Cats" was a reference to Hoarders, so in that case it's episode 86 with Matt Paxton and Thomas Lennon. Which was a great one!

I love any of the episodes with Patton Oswalt, especially his readings from Jason Elam's book Monday Night Jihad. I also love Jon Hamm's first and second appearances, Kaitlin Olson, TJ Miller on the County, Jay Mohr, Janet Varney and Rob Riggle. It's always nice when they have the impressionists on as themselves (Chris, Jason, James). But my all-time favorite is episode 60 with Rob McElhenney; I cue that one up whenever I'm feeling down.

• Like 1

These questions are always so tough! I want to start listing everything!

I love the character segments. I feel like the Sklars could do a Best Of episode of just crazy voicemails at this point!

Episode 50 - The Beauty Episode w/ Aisha Tyler is my favorite.

Not only was Aisha a fantastic and engaging guest, but the episode features Chris Cox's best Sam Elliott by far - Women's World Cup slogans, for those wondering.

Episode 67 - Hard High Five w/ Maria Bamford is also a quality episode. It's got Sklarington Manor, Maria Bamford's lady energy and Jason Nash's best Bruce Jenner in the wake of Kim's failed marriage.

Other fantastic episodes include episode 42 with Gary Busey's acronyms, episode 56 with Rob Delaney's fascinating past and episode 52 because they read my email about Steve Garvey.

Sign in to follow this