🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kickpuncher

Tig on Conan (9/20/12)

I hope everyone had a chance to see this (and if not, I think pretty much everything from the show ends up on their website). Great appearance by Tig (as a guest, not doing stand-up) detailing her travails since her last appearance on the show. I don't know if these are news to everyone or not, but the two big take-aways are that her surgery was a success and her prognosis is positive, and that the audio of the Largo set will be available for $5 on Louis CK's site with a portion of the proceeds going to cancer charities. So yeah, great news all around.

• Like 1

This interview made my day! TIG TIG TIG TIG! <3!!

• Like 1

Tig said they got all of the cancer, it didn't spread and her prognosis is great. So does this mean she does not have to do chemo or radiation now? Just curious. I am so glad she is on the mend. I truly believe her healthy eating lifestyle has helped her body fight this thing. She is amazing and a huge inspiration.

Also, I want to add this is not the first time Tig has been on a late night show as a guest chatting it up instead of doing standup. Years ago she was on Jimmy Kimmel Live. :)

I thought it was an amazing appearance. I was so glad to hear Tig's prognosis I almost cried. It really seemed that Conan and Andy were feeling love for Tig. And Tig was hilarious, sweet, open and unique. I can only imagine that her following is growing. And I could not be happier for her!

I was at work listening on headphones. When Tig gave her prognosis I squealed and started clapping...then had to explain myself to a couple co-workers. And yeah, I definitely teared up a little.

I want to watch very badly but can't seem to find any clips that will play in Canada! Have any of my Canadian brothers or sisters found working clips of this?

I want to watch very badly but can't seem to find any clips that will play in Canada! Have any of my Canadian brothers or sisters found working clips of this?

That sucks. I could help you out with that if you want...if you don't mind sending me an email address, I can send you an alternate download link for the video. I'd rather not post it on this board...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this