🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 13 — Gelmania XIII

Thirteen.

You Are Better Than Numbers.

Chick.

Sick.

GG Allin/ John Wayne Gacy Tapes, Vol 2 - with Horatio Sanz.

I Am Not Lying To You.

How To Be Really Good Old Friends, Live - with Kurt Braunohler.

Typetype.

I am better than XIII. But Gelmania XIII is better than all.

..I really enjoyed the absence of laughs in the live segment, thinking about what was going on in the audience's mind.

Fuck mathematical platonism! Typetype is the most interesting to me, I've been in such a year zero state of mind with all the bullshit, my peoples history has been nothing but ancient indian burial grounds, boy rape, whiskey and starvation, mass murder and exploitation on a global scale. Sure I read history voraciously but with such a negative attitude. I half want Mitt Romney to win the election so he can destroy this country faster, Obama will be like Batman just delaying the inevitable, idealistically propping up not so much institutions as a massive cycle of violence. Pretty simplistic, emotional, and negative though

Do not lose the faith. Do not wish destruction. We must all do our part. Yet I applaud you being honest with your frustration. That is more than most are doing. But we must raise our level of positivity. Even if we are the only one's we are something.

• Like 4

Instead of 13 being an issue for me on clocks, I have a problem with 11. I do a version of the same thing, including the 'look-aways'.

Gelmania is fantasy, yet reality; positive, yet negative.

When is gelman going to write a book and transcend into full on philosophy?

This podcast is fucking incredible!

If Gelmania became a cult (is it not already?) I'd be a devoted follower. I'm the Joaquin Phoenix to Brett's Phillip Seymour Hoff.

Sign in to follow this