🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Great write-up. My dad was one of those few adults aware of the show's existence, and we probably have a few episodes on dusty Betamax tapes somewhere. I know the show's theme song still lives in the back of my brain.

Edit: and let it live on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3LIoOjuabI

Theme done by Mr. Danny Elfman. My friend worked on that show. I have a couple animated cels from it.

If you haven't seen Race With The Devil, you're missing a truly brilliant film...

• Like 1

Theme done by Mr. Danny Elfman. My friend worked on that show. I have a couple animated cels from it.

Then you, sir, are a very lucky man.

This guy is ginger and proud of it and he's got a message for people who troll on the internet, he has friends in high places who will take away your youtube accounts:

Normally, I would feel bad about laughing at this kid for something he can't help, but he doesn't seem frustrated by his stutter. And he's so happy when he finally gets his nonsensical phrase out.

I highly recommend you check out ALL of the "Steven Reed of Weber Cooks" clips. It's this very sad looking man who taught people how to make simple food in the microwave on a college television station. He does Rice-a-Roni, creamed corn and potatoes, spaghetti, stuff like that. There's 4 or 5 videos.

It might be worth noting that this man was at some point convicted of forcible sexual assault.

Before PSY, there was the Figleaves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyV_RIHj6J4

It should be noted that these guys are all variety show comedians and the song debuted on a Japanese sketch comedy show, so if anyone ever thought this was for real, it'd be like somebody over there taking Lonely Island seriously.

edit: Yatta! Typo!

Edited by Chalkdust

On the subject of foreign music videos that might not be entirely serious...SPACE TAXI!

don't freak out.. here's one more for now..

a movie called Supervan c. 1977 Dir. Lamar Card

about A man named Clint enters a solar-powered van called Vandora into a competition called Freakout.

with a more than stylish Charles Bukowski Cameo as a Wet Tshirt Water Boy, nice stuff. enjoy

Since you like showing cheesy '80s videos on the show (Huey Lewis, Al Jarreau, etc.), how about this one?

(Idea suggested by Baron Vaughn tweeting it last night)

• Like 1

here's a couple of movies i had forgotten about and recently re-discovered.

Re-Animator c.1985 Dir. Stuart Gordon

....and let's not forget....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgZuCXY-vR8

From Beyond C.1986 Dir. Stuart Gordon

...i am quite young to actually remember these coming out but i did lack intense parental supervision.

i am not sure if that is a good or a bad thing, but i can say this. i do have taste. that is for sure.

and i remmeber, even as a kid loving these movies. i almost lost my shit when, "From Beyond" came on a local prime time movie channel here. great stuff.

Alice Donut - Lisa's Father

also,

Dead Milkmen The Puking Song 120 Minutes 1989

found this while digitizing some stuff yesterday: an OTB commercial from 1999 featuring Rip Torn and racing bugs. this was well after Larry Sanders, so your guess is as good as mine