🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Special request:

I am desperately trying to find a clip that I'm convinced Andy Kindler would love. Here is all I can remember:

early 90s I think. handsome young stand-up comic (impressionist), dark hair, had only one act which was asking you to imagine if all the singers were eating at the same restaurant. It might go something like this...

"Axl rose would be like 'theressss a fly in my soup' and then Elton John would be like "theresss a fly in my soup toooo" and Cher would be like "can I get a napkinnnnn".

Does anyone here know this guys name? I'm going blind trying to google up a clip. I really want Andy Kindler to enjoy it!

Please, please, please find this.

• Like 1

So....Fox Sports has a Japan channel now. Here's an insane promo for the channel that has nothing to do with Fox Sports

Can't find my favorite clip from the genius early Troma teen sex comedy "The First Turn On" but here's one with Rondell Sheridan and a few other fellows beat down an 'accidental racist' and then join hands and frolic up a hill.

EarBear, you BEAUTIFUL BASTARD! I used to watch LaBrie's Night Comfort theater all the time. That brought back so many wonderful memories. Thanks!!!

Butthole Surfers' Gibby Haynes being interviewed in a crowded bed covered in Dominoes Pizza boxes.

Remember when Falco had Der Kommissar and then After the Fire covered it in English and it then it became a hit. Some crazy 80's videos for both...

I've always been a huge fan of Letterman starting with his short lived morning show. Here's a clip of the opening. There's no Paul Schaffer and you can spot a young John Tesh in the audience.

And a favorite segment from the Late Show just because of the range of Dave's reactions.

I am sure you have seen this but here's Kurt Cobain singing Smells Like Teen Spirit as if here were Morrissey

In honor of Mother's day, Mr T's Ode to Mothers from Mr. T's Be Somebody or be Somebody's Fool:

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 1

Prayer Bear! Looks like it was edited by Everything is Terrible or something.

This one is most definitely not edited. Only watched 2 minutes of this. My God. Like a descent into madness.

And my favorite of the Schoolhouse Rock clips...

The wonderful voice of Blossom Dearie.... love it

Hasselhoff talks about friends being dicks to you on One to Grow On.

Mr. T talks about how important it is to start with small weights before moving onto large weights on One to Grow On:

• Like 1

OK.

1. Michael J. Fox is such a great actor, he actually made me pissed off at the kid who was playing with matches.

2. A CREATURE ATE RALPH? WHO THE HELL IS RALPH, AND WHY WAS HE EATEN? WHAT IS THIS CREATURE? WHAT DOES IT WANT? WHY IS TIME BEING WASTED WITH TALK OF MATCHES? These questions are never answered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwP_IT1jV1Q

• Like 2

Jake, I give you Eagleman, This was a local commercial in Chicago in the 90's, and it is hard to figure out what is more amazing, the acting, or the male eagle laying an egg of the roof of the car.

• Like 2

and here is Morrissey and Johnny Marr being interviewed by children

This is a local public access show called "Cookin' Wit' Tittle". She seems half in the bag most of the time, and she cooks with just an apron on over her enormous bra.

*Please also note that it's 2010 in this segment, and she's still giving her My Space page as a way to contact her.

Hey man, loved the punk rock show.

Have you ever seen footage from the Ronald Reagan/James Dean movie The Dark, Dark, Hours? Not since The Devil's Advocate has the world seen such a combination of great actor and terrible actor. This cautionary film about the dangers of beatniks is truly a tale for the ages. It's interesting to see that bebop music was treated very much like the punk rock of its day.

Man, RayGoon, Beat, Punk, great acTOR...I gotz all that covered with this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLGJXo8gshg

Not, perhaps exactly Fogelnest Files worthy, but if you happen to have a theme where living in the middle of frigging nowhere fits, this pretty much explains Wyoming to a T

[media='']

[/media]