🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
syates59

Aaron's "Calculated" is Super-Funny!!!!

Hey Blastronauts, if you love Lead Researcher Dr. Aaron Burrell, you can get a double-dose of him on his new comedy release “Calculated”. It is very quick and easy to order and download. And what were you going to do with that $5 anyway, huh? That’s what I thought. You are way better off plunking it down for Aaron’s low-key, off-beat, quirky comedy.

Yes, there is a classic Aaron mis-speak on “Calculated”. You can almost hear Tig making the “sproing-oing” noise.

Yes, there is classic Aaron Mormon humor on “Calculated”. Yes, he sings on “Calculated”. It’s all there and he’s completely UNWRANGLED!!!

How many times have you finished listening to Professor Blastoff and said to yourself, “Gee, there was not enough Aaron in that for me.” Or, “That Aaron was great, but he was just too wrangled for my tastes.” Well, then “Calculated” is for you!

Aaron is super-funny and his low-key delivery sneaks up on you in a weird way. Maybe it’s all that time he spends in the hatch with Tig, Kyle and David. You can order it at www.aaronburrellcomedy.com and pay through PayPal or with a credit card. It is $5 well spent for some great comedy.

Support Aaron with a purchase and download and then post your review! I did!

• Like 1

I purchased the digital download a few months ago. Very funny indeed.

Yep, Steven is correct, this is great comedy. As a chronically depressed ADD diagnose-ee who used to work at Chick-fil-A, I give it a relatable A+.

Bonus points: I had a question about the download and Aaron emailed me back right away and was super helpful and nice.

Sign in to follow this