🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 14 — Gelmania XIV: LIVE at The Smell

That was freaking epic Brett! All of my favorite Gelmania segments in one show including a cracked out appearance? Wow!

I love listening to Brett and Brian Huskey yell at each other. "Fuck you in hell forever!!"

• Like 2

Fucking great episode. Each guest killed it, and it was cool hearing the regular segments (Dusty Bubble/We Figured It Out) live.

Plus I love Cracked Out, so it was awesome to hear a few freestyles. Hopefully a new EP drops in the future.

Gelmania reached a new level at The Smell. No going back. Personally, I transcended space and time through new flavor from Cracked Out.

• Like 1

I really love this show and especially this episode! I'm so glad the show didn't end its run in the spring.

what is the music playing during the introduction to jon daly's segment?

a beat i made on my ipad. they freestyle on it at 81:00.

lots of people have been asking questions like this! time for the Gelmania Mixtape?

• Like 1

time for the Gelmania Mixtape?

Oh god, yes please. This stuff is always amazing, a mixtape would be incredible.

Also awesome to hear Cracked Out together again. "Are you ready to get fucked" remains a stone cold classic on my ipod. I wish their stuff was still officially available somewhere.

Sign in to follow this