🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 1 — Jimmies

Welcome to Yo, Is This Racist? with Andrew Ti! Join Andrew Ti as he answers one of your questions every day about whether something is racist. Spoiler Alert: It almost always is totally racist. Howard Kremer joins us today to figure out if calling black sprinkles on ice cream "jimmies" is racist. Call 323-389-7223 and leave us a voicemail if you want to ask us if something is racist.

As long as rustling isn't mentioned, I see no problem. Looking forward to listening to this.

digging the podcast. snopes has an article on this topic haha - ://www.snopes.com/language/offense/jimmies.asp

Yo, You Got Out of Bed and Set Up the Mics For This?

I was excited to learn, after an indefinitely long absence, that Earwolf had a "new" podcast dedicated to my third favorite uncomfortable subject. I hit play, turned up the volume and began to clean house. It sounded good but I was still waiting for the water to get hot when you were done. Brevity is a malevolent spirit possessing the soul of a glutted medium that is usually enjoyed on the go. Since you're already in the studio you could perhaps answer more questions and ask your guest about their experiences with racism.

If you haven't got more to say than can be said on your Twitter feed then you don't deserve a podcast.

Sign in to follow this