๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 9 โ€” Divorced Dads

Today we welcome our very first guest, actor and fellow dad Ethan Embry to the show to talk about being a divorced dad. Ethan describes his relationship with his ex-wife, tells us about having the intentions of being the best father, and explains why itโ€™s better to face an issue with a clear head. He also shares how his son made him into a baseball fan, explains the meaning behind his middle name, and tells us about his recent encounter with a skunk. Plus, Jeff shares a story about feeling old at a Wilco concert.

This is best Mike Detective episode I have ever listened to. They took a long break to think of were the show should go and realy enjoy this new approach I give Mike Detective season 2 a thumbs up so far.

• Like 1

Like the newly-elected president of the Battle Rap Society, I left the thread diss appointed.

• Like 5

I seriously gasped when I saw a new Mike Detective. Now I have to ungasp, which makes a really unappetizing "heueuughhh" sound, and is repulsing all of my coworkers. THANKS A LOT.

• Like 3

I gasped and was about to call some of my friends and say, "IT's BAAAACCCCKKK" This is not April.

I figured I try and fool you guys into listening to my new show!

ย 

Sorry about this, we'll correct soon.

• Like 2

Is Mike Detective ever coming back Jeff???

I would definitely not say never, but it just hasn't happened. Scott is as busy as I am and Neil Campbell (the other writer) isn't exactly sitting around with nothing to do. I think the amazing thing is that it ever happened in the first place.

ย 

I know they WANT to do another season, but I'm not sure if they can. I know, not a great answer.

I figured I try and fool you guys into listening to my new show!

ย 

Sorry about this, we'll correct soon.

ย 

Worse problems to have than a bunch of fans wishing for a show to come back, right?

• Like 1

Moved to the right place --- Sorry everyone who got excited about Mike Detective!

I think this was the signature episode so far. It seems like we learn something new about Jeff every week, first a street tough, then divorced. It's also good to hear from Ethan again as well as I was born in '78 and grew up all the same technology, or lack there of.

Sign in to follow this