🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 96.5 — 10/5/12 TWO CHARTED 35

Come sit on the rock with us on today’s Tooth Charted! We hear how the enigmatic Howard has stepped his smoothie game up, read some Chartist mail, and Kulap shares a story about her run-in with a persistent frog. This week Wie-Wie counts down his Top 5 Ways To Play Along To Jeopardy & Ku-Ku counts down her Top 5 Driving Songs in Yosemite. FLOSS!

I love Howard's concern for his neighbors in regards to his juicin', yet no mention of them when it comes to Scholar vs. Beast. What must they think?

oh man.. please make a funny or die video about the Pea-brained animal playing muted Jeopardy.

To the web designers: Hey man, I'm glad that Earwolf is diversifying and adding new content ... but Tooch didn't even show up on Earwolf's front page today. This will not stand! Don't bury Tooch underneath all the new stuff. That ain't no way to treat Wie-Wie and Trish!!

Thanks you for your time and consideration

• Like 4

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Regarding what I said above ... okay, I guess that TOOCH does show up in the animated banner thing that appears on the top of the page. But I tend to ignore that animated things on web pages. I'm kinda weary of animated things on the interwebs. I like a web page that stays still, unless I tell it otherwise.

So I continue to stand by my argument, kinda sorta.

• Like 1

That story about the alcohol enemas was on The Soup last night. Apparently it's being called "butt chugging," which also added to the gay vibe. In fact, the kid that was accused of it had his lawyer say that he's not gay.

I'm guessing some guy came up with this alcohol enema based on girls that soak tampons in vodka so they could get drunk at school.

Just commenting to double down on the Mustard Pod , this would be brilliant / excellent / everything I desire.

Come on Ulrich , make this happen.

• Like 2

This was one of my favorite Tooches ever.

"I desperately want you to have a girlfriend" was so perfectly timed and hilarious, yet strangely affecting.

• Like 2

This is not meant as any sort of slight on Whooch Prime, which I love, but Tooch is so loose and joy-filled that it has become the number 1 version of the show in my heart. Gigglez-a-plenty!

• Like 1

It's difficult to rank, since they're all great, but I think this may be the greatest Howard chart of all time. I had to pull over my car due to the hysterical laughs I had during Wie-Wie's beast noises. I need to re-listen immediately!

Wow. Laughed like crazy. You guys have to get the Top 5 Ways To Play Along With Jeopardy animated. It would be a huge hit on YT and Funny or Die. Thanks!

• Like 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Regarding what I said above ... okay, I guess that TOOCH does show up in the animated banner thing that appears on the top of the page. But I tend to ignore that animated things on web pages. I'm kinda weary of animated things on the interwebs. I like a web page that stays still, unless I tell it otherwise.

So I continue to stand by my argument, kinda sorta.

I think an animated carousel with the blurbs for the episode would be good as long as there was also a static list of everything that had come out that week elsewhere on the page.

• Like 1

I relistened to this tonight because I was trying to find it for my friend, and I am CRYING laughing at the Jeopardy chart. "What is sand?" "That's correct." "Ohhh!"

• Like 1

Stard! I have developed a beer I think would go well with your spicy, acidic condiment. Ill get a PDF of it together for your approval. If you like it, get that gift theme ready son.

P.S. don't tell Howard or Iced-Boba

Sign in to follow this