Chew On My Chode.

Sentences.

Thank You For Shitting.

Fake - with Sarah Baker.

The Gym.

Liar - with Allison Miller.

Come Over Here.

Vain - with Laura Benanti.

The Best Fraud - with Tyler James Williams.

Eh Eh Eh No No No Eh - with Seth Morris.

Kids and Wolves.

Pain.

KDAY.

Goodbye Forever.

It's true, no two shits are the same. They are like snowflakes or fingerprints. I think we take them for granted.

• Like 1

More like Go-Onmania! Cool to see so many of your cast members on this episode, Brett. You're delightful on Go On!

I wonder if in Go On, Mr. K will do a podcast with Brian Huskey, Curtis Gwinn and Horatio Sanz.

a common feature of my most disturbing nightmares?

when people who are never cruel to me in real life give voice to my deepest fears about myself in my dreams.

"FAKE" "LIAR" & "VAIN" might be my favorite GELMANIA bits yet.

• Like 2

phase cancellation for bad vibes. seriously healing though, with its freaky aggressive aesthetics, you'd feel weird saying you relate to it as you would the deepest felt pop music or literary fiction. gelman is an artist for sure.

Just got done listening to the first minute - it was AWESOME! I love what they did with the guitar. And with the vocals over the top, put it all together, REALLY great intro.

• Like 1

This is fucking amazing. Total audio experience. It's not a podcast, it's basically an album, and a really good one.

The song accompanying the plumber piece sounds like M83 or something, it's lovely. Makes it all feel kind of beautiful. Which it is.

• Like 1

I hope it's just time off but I fear it is over forever. :(

Are we done with weekly Gelmanias? :(

When it said Goodbye Forever I hope it wasn't true.

He'll be back soon!

I felt like the long periods of no new episodes almost became a running joke that I felt it in that non intellectual arc he mentioned in some random other podcast, which I was listening to while those long periods of where there'd be no new episodes, because I felt like the long periods of no new episodes almost became a running joke that I felt it in that non intellectual arc he mentioned in some random other podcast, which I was listening to while those long periods of where there'd be no new episodes, because I felt like the long periods of no new episodes almost became a running joke that I felt it in that non intellectual arc he mentioned in some random other podcast, which I was listening to while those long periods of where there'd be no new episodes, because I felt like the long periods of no new episodes almost became a running joke that I felt it in that non intellectual arc he mentioned in some random other podcast, which I was listening to while those long periods of where there'd be no new episodes, because I felt like the long periods of no new episodes almost became a running joke that I felt it in that non intellectual arc he mentioned in some random other podcast, which I was listening to while those long periods of where there'd be no new episodes, because I felt like the long periods of no new episodes almost became a running joke that I felt it in that non intellectual arc he mentioned in some random other podcast, which I was listening to while those long periods of where there'd be no new episodes, because I felt like the long periods of no new episodes almost became a running joke that I felt it in that non intellectual arc he mentioned in some random other podcast, which I was listening to while those long periods of where there'd be no new episodes, because g-El&m$A#n-I-A

• Like 1

Or... The fact that NBC picked up more episodes of Go On, so Brett is working all the time. It's difficult to write a ton of podcast segments when you're on set 12 hours a day.

Have faith in the process, and ye shall be rewarded with more Gelmania.

just taking a week off to party and pray. Gelmania never dies.

Sign in to follow this