🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Julia

Submit your new HDTGM logo here!

There have been a lot of snow days in the Northeast. This is what can happen.

"I found it very disturbing." "It was bonkers!"

1510526_10153190921396535_5144566051586767028_n.jpg?oh=5976c480ab19f66d1c13b94640ac4cb8&oe=555CC409

post-103425-0-04160500-1449964150_thumb.jpg

wui4yc.jpg

this is for jason, after the last two shows. Maybe the show could be remarketed.

I found another use for this...

• Like 3

didn't think i could make this better but I managed to do it.

I call this one join us, you've been saved.

2e5lg94.jpg

I should get a job with awake magazine

• Like 3

When I initially had this idea I was thinking Paul for Batman, but then I thought it would be really funny to have this big beard popping out of the Batman mask and only having Robin's mask on Paul really showed off more of his trademark features.

MOt6w2w.jpg

• Like 2

Tried to make something that could be applied to episode art! As well as a stand alone seal.

I love this! It looks like a simple classic logo for a deli. I think making a stamp for all the wonderful/terrible movie covers is brilliant and versatile, while still looking clean and snazzy. Well done!

it looks good MattScottBarnes but you need the question mark at the end of how did this get made?

lot of people forget to add that including myself.

newer version with Zouks!

the quote is the best part of that, "fun" Like what the. out of all the reviews for that film that's the best they can come up with. and you know it's said in a very sarcastic tone. you should have paul as the little kid.

• Like 1

Could there be a "how did this get made" discussion on how some of these logos got made?

Just kidding..... Or am I?

• Like 1