🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Julia

Submit your new HDTGM logo here!

Hi!

Here's my attempt at a HDTGM logo...based off of Jason's recent "how the sausage gets made" comment...

Thanks!

--Armon

Awesome. I thought the meat grinder looked like one of those old crank movie cameras.

A ton of these are really great and would make great products in one form or another, but I have to say, Doom-La-Loon fucking killed it. Nice.

• Like 1

I have submitted a few of these myself, and I have to say, Doom-la-loon's is my favorite by far. I'm not sure how it would come across as a logo, but as a piece of art it is badass.

Hey Guys,

Big fan of the show (and of The League).

You guys rule.

Here's a painting.

- Gideon

(My vote is for White Chicks. That movie is crazy.)

HDTGM_zps3d77ec03.jpg

HDTGM2_zps08e55b1c.jpg

(I'm up for making any changes)

---> gideonchase.com

• Like 13

So I got real excited by the prospect of designing a new poster for HDTGM. And I had a very slow Xmas week day at work, so I did it. Then I came here to post it, and found out there were actually specs and you guys were looking for a logo, not a poster, per se. Anyway. I'm putting together my portfolio (hiring anyone?) and there it is. So here it is. A poster, not a logo, per se. Cheers and thanks for all the laughs!

How Did This Get Made Poster jk.pdf

My first attempt, if it's not too late.

Based on "The Shining" poster.

how_logo1_by_order66-d66x9br.jpg

• Like 1

Any Idea when this ends? Do I have time to try some more? There are too many really good ones!