🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Julia

Favorite quotes from Earwolf shows!

not a quote so much as a word, but i find myself saying "baby" like the Bachelor Brothers from Comedy Bang Bang a lot.

"You're name is Zazzu." Comedy Bang Bang, Episode 182:Repeat Your Keyword Joe Wengert as Arthur Steinborn 43:28. I had to pull my car over to process that moment.

Just heard it and cracked up. Thank you. I love Joe Wengert, he was great as a duck recently.

I have two from the CBB Closing Sentiment-Off b/w Traci (Lapkus) and J.W. Stillwater (PFT) in ep 283

"You can shoot yourself in the foot, but don't foot yourself on a shoot!" - J.W.

"If its waining, open your umbwella; if a wainstorm come through, you got a PWOBLEM!" - Traci

The whole 3-minute sentiment-off is brilliant, and starts at 2:03:00

• Like 1

not a quote so much as a word, but i find myself saying "baby" like the Bachelor Brothers from Comedy Bang Bang a lot.

I can't stop calling people "bro" from UTU2TM.

And every single episode where Horatio Sanz plays a character and goes fully off the rails.

From several episodes of HDTGM, after playing a particularly ridiculous clip:

"That was a scene that was IN this MOVIE!"

• Like 1

A few off the top of my head:

Never Not Funny #1325 had a couple of doozies:

Scott Aukerman: "And this man was a cocksucker?"

Matt Belknap: (discussing what happened to Robert Palmer's fortune after he died) "...because he's so fine, there's no telling where the money went."

U Talkin' U2 To Me - Commentary Special: "This is Sick Burn, not Destroy A Guy" - Harris Wittels

CBB #272 - "Technicality No Down Boo Over?" - PFT as Len Wiseman

Sklarbro Country #6 - "There were more people at my parents' funeral than the Penn State spring game" - John Dore

Mike Detective #1 - "The door opened and in walked one of the most gorgeous dames I'd ever seen. The kinda girl who had great tits and a great ass, and looked hot because of them."

In the UTU2TM Commentary Special-

Scott- What's the most important part of a house?

Harris-The foundation!

Scott-And what's the least important part of a house?

Harris-The roof!!

I don't even remember what they were talking about, but it's still so hilarious to me.

• Like 1

from the Jon Wurster episode of Fogelnest Files "Jake I'm punk, I can't see Fleetwood Mac. What if somebody saw me there?"

Grounded me at symbol colon me and my uncle, trying to do it...explains: live together

Goes through my head constantly. That whole episode was brilliant

I think the all time winners are now "Hey Nong Man" and "Talk n' Tang" by Jason Mantzoukas on CBB #356. I've been saying them in real life all the time.

I've found myself saying "gay lifestyle" a lot when questioning what my friends of the gay persuasion are up to and I only just figured out yesterday it's because Whompler has said it a few times :/ I'm so easily influenced

I use "Batting-Gentleman" instead of Batman (from the Vicar of Yanks episode of CBB) way too much.

The Tasslehoff Burfoot reference at 48:30 in the 6/9/15 episode of Pistol Shrimps Radio made me do a literal sitcom style spit take and spray coffee all over the dishes I was drying.

Not cool, guys. Not cool.

Sign in to follow this