🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 116 — The Sweet’n Low Spot

Greg “Fitzdog” Fitzsimmons blames the Sklars for coining the phrase “Fitzdog” on this week’s Sklarbro Country! Greg joins Randy & Jason to recall the early days of closing at Largo, describes his family history with the Howard Stern Show, and shares how he recently had the birds and bees talk with his son. Plus, Greg gives us a little background on Bubba the Love Sponge during a round of Quick Hits. Plus, Racist Vin Scully drops by to give us his thoughts about the Dodgers.

It was kind of nice visiting the old Sklarbro Country format. It made me nostalgic for the early days of the calming shores!

• Like 1

It was kind of nice visiting the old Sklarbro Country format. It made me nostalgic for the early days of the calming shores!

I agree, and I think I like it better. It gives more diversity between the takes and the quick hits. And who doesn't like a few minutes of that tight Sklar Exclusive rapport breaking down of stories.

As a resident of Pinellas County, Florida, I am glad to see this level of crazy in my backyard. We haven't gotten any hurricanes in awhile, so we just deal with the Scientology headquarters in Clearwater (no offense intended toward Scientologist residents of Sklarbro Country).

Has Dumb Randy made an appearance in the stand-up routine yet? I feel there's a whole world of material to be explored there.

Amazing how 'dumb Randy' that spontaneously happened in commercials has become the best thing in their podcast.

• Like 1

One of the best episodes yet. The LoLo Jones story was easily one of my favorite things ever. I hadn't heard about it so it was great to go in cold to the punch line. "He did get hit and he is paralyzed." Greg's take on the guy was horrible, but it made me laugh almost to tears.

First Adam Carolla, now Greg Fitzsimmons...this trend can only possibly end with the eventual guest booking of Danny Bonaduce.

You know, I'm an Orioles fan and am therefore experiencing some disappointment that my team is no longer in the playoffs. However, I would be willing to take another 15 years of sub-.500 seasons if I could have Racist Vin Scully do play-by-play for Baltimore.

Sign in to follow this