🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 180 — Friends Without Words

Community’s Gillian Jacobs returns to bury the hatchet with Scott on today’s Comedy Bang Bang! Gillian brings awareness to the fact that the Zynga corporation is out to get her and wedding bells are heard when she falls for co-host Garry Marshall. Also joining us is first time guest and college senior Tracy to share what she learned on her travels in Italy. Will the newly married Garry & Gillian prevail over Tracy in a game of Would You Rather? You will have to listen to find out!

• Like 1

Sweet, Gillian and "Garry Marshall"! Awesome. Hoping there's an update/conclusion to the Gillian/Scott debacle regarding Words With Friends.

• Like 1

This is going to be splendid.

I can just tell.

• Like 2

Great episode, I love seeing Paul's new wardrobe in the photos every appearance. Who is the man on the far right in the group photo? He looks familiar...

Great episode, I love seeing Paul's new wardrobe in the photos every appearance. Who is the man on the far right in the group photo? He looks familiar...

Looks like American pro golfer John Daly to me.

• Like 2

When I saw that Gillian was on I was like 'yeah!!!' then I wondered how they would address its recent delay. Boy was my wondering immediately answered.

Looking at those pictures, it always freaks me out about how short Gillian Jacobs is. Damn television using forced perspective. Also in the final picture, is she stoned?

Can we please have more Lauren Lapkus, she is delightfully funny.

As a fan of Improv4Humans, I was kinda hoping that Lauren Lapkus' character would turn out to be obsessed with awkwardly inserting "ass play" into the conversation.

• Like 10

As a fan of Improv4Humans, I was kinda hoping that Lauren Lapkus' character would turn out to be obsessed with awkwardly inserting "ass play" into the conversation.

I was surprised there was a discussion of buttholes that wasn't instigated by her.

Did PFT forget about Garry Marshall's catchphrase? Scott kept calling him "Mr. Marshall" at the end...

Please...call me Mr. Picklefucker.

Please...call me Mr. Picklefucker.

Please...Mr. Picklefucker was my father. Call me explicit brine-fermented cucumber.

• Like 1

It seems like 'resign' might not be too high-falootin' a word for a game that prizes high-falootin' words. Context. Maybe too much for Draw Something or Angry Birds or something, but a word game should maybe have some license to be excessively verbose...

So, judging from that first photo: were they short three mics, and thus they just edited out every instance of silence in the recording when one of them talked?

Also Scott veered dangerously close to looking hypocrital when he shamed Garry for not knowing how the Moon worked, and then started to describe the common fallacy of a shadow before getting interrupted.

I hope Scott regains his passion for enforcing the petty rules of Would You Rather

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this