🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 74 — Star Trek

I have to give Aaron major props on this. I've never seen a single episode of Star Trek yet I listened to the entire hour of gulps and loved every minute of it. Aaron, you're just an endearing guy. I missed my Tig, Kyle, and David but this was rad. The studio pics are icing on the cake.

I listened all the way through and (unfortunately) Aaron did a terrific job. I still think that in the spirit of the show, Tig/Kyle/David (or whatever combo is available) should have done commentary on the episode. That would have made my day.

• Like 1

This episode tickled me infinitely much. (Gulp). Aaron did an excellent job under the circumstances, and managed to make an hour-long Star Trek soliloquy alternately interesting, funny, and moving (especially towards the end with the Tig-slingshotting-around-the-sun bit). And it's a testament to the chemistry and comedic strength of the entire PB family that just imagining Tig, David, and Kyle's reactions to Aaron at various points throughout the episode made me laugh.

Trailing off now...

• Like 1

Great job Aaron. The whole time I couldn't help but hear Tig wrangling him in my head, I would love to hear an episode that was just the whole crew listening to this as a clip and commentating over it.

Sign in to follow this