🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Doom_movie_poster.jpg

Based off of the popular video game, this movie starring The Rock, is laughably bad.

I remembered it solely based on Paul's surprise at hearing Dwayne Johnson swear in Fast Five.

There is a memorable line in this one where he yells "SHUT... THE FUCK... UP!!" in a pretty hilarious cadence.

I would love to hear the crew rip this one apart as well.

• Like 1

Also, 20% at Rotten Tomatoes, with reviews like "This actually isn't as bad as it could have been. That's not high praise."

Holy shit, the worst movie I've ever watched, as Jason would say, I literally hated this movie so much I loved it. The Rock is captivating as usual and the plot is impossible to follow. Please do this if you don't do Bad Lieutenant

One of the few movies I've seen the Rock swear hard, outside of Fast 5: "Semper Fi, Motherfucker!" Plus the first person segment is a sight to behold.

I am still getting over the fact that they even made this stupid film. let alone watch it again..

but I am with ya on that one. it's bad.

The whole climax is shot in first-person to look like the game footage; only, of course, the audience can't control it. So, basically, they spent $60 Million to give you the experience of watching somebody else play a videogame.

This would be great for the pod. I will admit I did enjoy the first person POV at the end. (shout out Hardcore Henry)

it's hard to think that this is considered The Rock's "skinny phase" but in this, he doesn't seem much bigger than Karl Urban, who is ageless

v1.aDszNTQxNDtqOzE4MjI1OzEyMDA7NzAwOzM5N

• Like 1

I think I've seen this movie thirtysomething times, but I never remember literally anything from it or who was in it other than The Rock. Anytime I see it playing on cable I'll watch, thinking maybe this time I'll retain something from it, but I never do. I never do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1