🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 117.5 — Sklarbro County 22

YES! Brody Stevens brings the positive energy to this week’s Sklarbro County! Brody has a close connection with sports as he tells us about playing baseball for Arizona State University, feeling like he’s pitching when doing stand-up, and how hanging with A-Rod lead to him coining the phrase “positive energy.” Florida remains the capital for insanity as Dan Van Kirk brings in some crazy stories which include a Florida couple having sex atop a restaurant table while children watched & a brother-sister duo claiming they were having sex when they were found in the bathroom of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame trying to steal TVs. Plus, Bruce Jenner gives us some Kardashian updates with a couple of voicemails.

I feel like Dan's obessession with worse and worse stories has become his Mr. Brownstone. He used to do a little but a little wasn't doing so a little got more and more.

Great episode. I love Brody. I'm bummed that I have to miss the Madison shows because I'll be in LA. I'm not a Wisco native, but I know that good cheese cards aren't found at A&W. Beware of culinary tastes from the man who is in love with Chili's. You can find good food near the gig at Graze. Not to be snobby, but Jonathan Gold endorses Graze. I would take you there myself if I were in town.

Sign in to follow this