🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 183 — Return to Suicide House

Tripped me out with Ralph. My last name is Meckelvaney. Eerily similar, considering I dont know many people with similar names.

I can't explain why, but the moment that made me laugh the most in this episode was when the spectral projection of Christopher Hitchens meets The Guy Who Doesn't Sound Like Shaggy and immediately asks him if he'd like to "participate in a debate"

• Like 2

Things I love on CBB:

- Halloween episodes

- Guests audibly cracking up before their character enters

- Freestyle rap battles

- James Adomian

- Complete chaos

So yes, I enjoyed this episode.

• Like 1

Things I love on CBB:

- Halloween episodes

- Guests audibly cracking up before their character enters

- Freestyle rap battles

- James Adomian

- Complete chaos

So yes, I enjoyed this episode.

Why is it so much fun to hear James laugh before he is introduced? I always get the biggest smile at that.

• Like 1

I think I may be at 10 plus listens of the rap portion. I cant get enough. Too funny. Such a clusterfuck

Forgot to mention this earlier, but if you listen closely Adomian slipped in a Cake Boss trance sound as a throw away line.

• Like 1

Snagglepuss forever and ever, amen.

• Like 2

I was giddy like a schoolgirl during the cavalcade of characters.

Like the others in here, snagglepuss/hawking made me lose it.

"White power, Hitler even."

"White power, Hitler even."

That was one of my favorites.

Another favorite I forgot to mention earlier - "For the Love of Rage AIDS"! As soon as someone said "Rage AIDS", I was waiting for someone to hit on the "Ray Jay" similarity, and Scott knocked it out of the park.

• Like 1

Holy fuck this episode.

-YOU SCARIN TA ME? YOU SCARIN TA ME?

-Scott refusing to buy in to Shaggy was fucking incredible to me for some reason.

-"The body of Stephen Hawking leaves a lot to be desired" is my favorite quote in ages

Plus we need to hear more James Gandolfini stand up. Seriously, what IS the deal with tempurpedic pillows?

Forgot to mention this earlier, but if you listen closely Adomian slipped in a Cake Boss trance sound as a throw away line.

So glad I wasn't the only one that noticed this!

• Like 1

Wow, that descended into chaos. Amazing, exquisite chaos.

I believe the word you're looking for is "ascended".

This was a good one.

I can only think of one thing that will top this. Suicide House 2013: Featuring Andy Daly.

How has nobody realized that Daly's cavalcade of characters are a perfect... nay, necessary addition to Suicide House? Or would that be jumping the shark?

• Like 4

Great Vincent Price impersonation! Who did Maximilian Blanc?

Rap Battle - step up your game Acherman - you've gone to "say" and "way" too many times.

Best podcast on the intertubes! Great episode - rrrreally rrrridiculous!

• Like 1

This was a good one.

I can only think of one thing that will top this. Suicide House 2013: Featuring Andy Daly.

How has nobody realized that Daly's cavalcade of characters are a perfect... nay, necessary addition to Suicide House? Or would that be jumping the shark?

Twenty or so people in Suicide House is enough. I think if you threw Andy Daly into the mix and it would reach a tipping point where it got too crazy even by CBB standards.

I almost crashed my car I was laughing so hard. Also, I thought "Bill Crystal"s freestyling was actually pretty good.

After listening to this years Halloween ep, I went back and listened to the two previous ones.

I notice some odd trends...

In each episode there is a mention of Slimer having a mouth full of hot dogs.

Something called Dogma 95 came up in the first two Halloween episodes. A year apart and whatever that is, they're still talking about it.

Scott forgot in a years time that he'd already done that whole "I must be reading it wrong, I guess it says Werewolf studios" bit, because he repeated it verbatim.

But spookiest of all...

Every time there is a freestyle rap battle

and Ghost Boy gets up

the music fades away.

EVERY SINGLE TIME

THREE YEARS RUNNING

It is TOO COINCIDENTAL to be a mere COINCIDENCE it MUST HAVE SUPERNATURAL IMPLICATIONS!!!!!!

Also: The beat fading away during Ghost Boy is a tragic thing, because I could seriously listen to him rap for 20 minutes straight. And I think he could do it if the music didn't keep fading!!!

• Like 1

Great Vincent Price impersonation! Who did Maximilian Blanc?

That would have been James Adomian. No mistaking it.

You look mahvalous dahling.

You look mahvalous dahling.

Y-Y-Y-You look mahvalous dahling.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this