🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 16 — Gelmania XVI: Best of Gelmania Year 1

You Love To Hate Me.

Gelman Interview.

Death: A Poem.

Rich & Poor - a Play. With Matt Besser, Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael, Lake Bell, and Steve Agee.

Down Like Ground.

Tubbos, the Jew-Nose Clown.

Affirmations.

The Dusty Bubble - with Brian Huskey.

I See Not: A Poem.

We Figured It Out - Love, with Curtis Gwinn.

KKK: Kim Kardashian's Kunt.

Hanyaanahaa.

Animal Baby.

The Joy of Podcasting.

Gelmania is the best of itself and all things, so there are no wrong selections here. Does that make sense? Anyway, Down Like Ground is still awesome.

Does anyone else have an small irrational fear that people nearby can overhear the podcast when listening to it at work?

I guess I'm just not ready to share the truth with those inferior sheep around me.

Does anyone else have an small irrational fear that people nearby can overhear the podcast when listening to it at work?

I guess I'm just not ready to share the truth with those inferior sheep around me.

Ya it is even weirder while listening to it at school.

"I AM WHAT I AM AND THATS ALL I AM." This is key to interpreting The Dusty Bubble, as it indicates that the Brian Husky character is a metaphor for God("I am what I am"), probably arguing with some Angel or some bullshit as to whether or not to "take the clock off the wall" and begin the show, ie the Good version of the universe, instead of the shitty cum-in-the-face-wound universe we've got. thanks?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this