🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 184 — Pop and Politics

Parks and Recreation’s Aziz Ansari returns for today’s special election episode of Comedy Bang Bang! Aziz talks about the inspiration behind his tour Buried Alive, the cast on Parks & Rec, and being scared of Gout. Bob Odenkirk, Mike Hanford, and Neil Campbell stop by to reunite with Scott as the political parodists The Washington Monugents to tickle some ribs and kick out some topical jams. Also joining us is political commentator Pat Buchanan who tells us his feelings on this election and plays a game of Would You Rather?

The Lame Stream Media could learn a thing or two from the Monugents. Sincere, insightful, and illuminating. Thank you, 'Gents.

The Washington Monugents' performance might be the worst thing I've ever heard, and I want Moore.

• Like 4

Long time Monugentile here, psyched for the re-une.

• Like 1

The show challenged every belief I have ever had, and broke me down, and built me back up again. Everything is connected. Cloud Atlas.

This is a funny comedy episode, but politics is NO JOKE. This country is #introuble and we need to vote for #RealChange. Rock the vote #Women4Romney.

• Like 1

Shout it out loud with your throat; VOTE!

More off-mic Adomian laughter FTW!

Was this the first time that the Choctaw brought #soundoff to CBB?

• Like 2

Signed up just to state that understanding an arcane reference like Extreme's "Three Sides to Every Story" was an unexpected treat!

This episode just made me wanting wanting more Weirder Scott because the song was very reminiscent of his and Weirdest Kulaps' Christmas Melody.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this