🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 77 — Best of Professor Blastoff Vol. 1

Relive the best moments of Professor Blastoff (thus far) or listen to them for the first time! Join Tig, Kyle, and David as they give us an update that will be sure to make you smile. Don’t forget to get your tickets for our first LIVE show in New York at The Bell House!

I CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS FAST ENOUGH, YOU GUYS: PART 2: THE SEQUEL!!!

Glad to see Excitebike made it amidst the many jewels. Kind of fun hatch montage at the beginning. The cover of the Ep 3 theme song was great. But still an awful theme song.

Keep up the great work, here's to another... er, 77 episodes.

No Swamp Rock?!?!? Granted, I did not vote, so I guess I can't say shit, I just thought it would've been on there.

• Like 1

"here comes my shoe......oeeerrffffff" and "wrap thisssss sheeeeetttt aaarrrounndd you" from the dimensions ep still has me losing my shiz.

Good show overall but some of these clips don't work as well outside of the context of the original episodes. I remember laughing my ass off at the story about the ghost hotdog when I heard it initially. But here? Honestly, I wasn't even smiling. :|

I wish the intro of the episode had everyone doing it together even though the Tig and Kyle part was hilarious. I just imagine David coming into the studio alone all the time to record advertisements all the time and him not even doing the intro with Tig and Kyle made me sad.

Agreed with Gym Sockerman... I have to assume the lack of swamp rock means that we can anticipate Volume 2 being an all swamp rock episode.

Because the best kind of episodes happen in da swamp!

Legend+-+Meg-04.jpg

(Swamp witch courtesy of "Legend" which is NOT worth a rewatch)

Sign in to follow this