🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

What can I say to start this worthy thread!

This film has it all Charlie Sheen, Nick Cassavetes, Sherilyn Fenn, Randy Quaid and Clint Howard!!!!!,

I really hope people out there know this movie - I remember its genius from my teens and think it has everything a good HDTGM film needs.

It's got fast cars, ridiculous plot, side boob and an overall concept that quite frankly leaves you asking the question, maybe it is really possible that Charlie Sheen could actually be a ghost car fighting for those less fortunate and unable to afford the payments on a nice car!

Please discuss!

• Like 4

The Tim Feehan music video with footage from this movie for the song Where's The Fire was awesome. Shame the movie itself was so boring.

I just watched the video on YouTube - it's amazing Tim is rocking it in his 80's white jump suit and wizard coat! What the f**k are those moves he is pulling at the start, its like a cross between capoeira and a stroke.

I still love this movie mind - though the more I think about it I think it was more like an episode of night rider with side boob!

Thanks for the heads up - really made me smile!

Lookout!! It's a "cheese" avalanche!!

This one sounds like a winner!

Paul, Jason, June, hop on. Charlie'll give 'ya a ride to the podcast booth

TheWraith_zpsd8bd54ce.jpg

Didnt this movie have an alternate title? I remember watching it as a kid and it was called The Wraith; then years later, I feel like it was on, only with a different name. They did that with Gleaming the Cube (Christian Slater skater movie), they renamed it In My Brother's Honor, or something.

Charlie Sheen is an alien come back after he is killed by a gang. But how he seeks his revenge is just like how any other alien would. Drag racing. Randy Quaid plays the sheriff & two people named "Skank & Gutterboy" are in it. This has to be apart of HDTGM. Everyone must watch once. Thank you

Charlie Sheen is murdered by an evil street racing gang and returns as a Dodge Interceptor driving spirit of vengeance. Nuff said.

Charlie Sheen is murdered by an evil street racing gang and returns as a Dodge Interceptor driving spirit of vengeance. Nuff said.

Hey, there's only ONE guy known for playing a Spirit of Vengeance that we recognize around these parts...

• Like 3

This sounds like something that could happen in real life to Charlie Sheen.

• Like 1

Charlie Sheen, Sherilyn Fenn, Randy Quaid and a 1980s vengeful killing car is one of the most awesomely bad movies of all time

There were two movies I looked for when I found out about this podcast. Toys and The Wraith. WTF. Why hasn't this been reviewed yet? Its perfect.

DrDustinDeVore you hear that sound? thats the sound of my keyboard, sound of me to find this movie on the net. keys are just a going... I don't think I've ever seen this movie. You've hit gold son, Charlie Sheen, Sherilyn Fenn from Twin Peaks. Randy Quaid, lot of little actors I've seen in other shows yet don't remember.

Where did you find this? or see it.

I think I saw this movie on the local Fox affiliate here in Tulsa back in the 90s on a Saturday afternoon. For some reason it stuck with me. It is insane and I love the "gang". It reeks of the Police Academy Bobcat Goldthwait gang. Clearly a sheen classic. Nothing will ever match the golf scene from Navy Seals, but this movie is close.

Charlie Sheen plays a mysterious man back from the dead who kills people with a magically regenerating ca; because as we all know, the afterlife is all about revenge and sweet rides.

https://www.youtube....h?v=9QNDycDirxA

Anxiously awaiting the inevitable Drive Angry/Wraith crossover movie.

• Like 1

If The Wraith is on TV. I'm. Watching. That. Shit lol.

I love the comedy duo of Skank and Gutterboy. Drinking brake fluid both makes them funny, and establishes them to be bad asses.

They would be perfect or HDTGM t-shirts.

c05ddd3cac6dd7f5b7c5f0d712144b81.jpg

Tag Line: He's not from around here.

Nick Cassavettes is the crazy leader of an Arizona car gang. He tries to impress Sherilyn Finn by killing her boyfriend Jamie. Bad idea because Jamie returns from the dead as an alien/ghost/race car driver who looks like Charlie Sheen. Sheen uses his magical Tron car to kill off the gang one-by-one in an 80s way.

• Like 1

I just created an account so I could suggest The Wraith. So glad to already see it is here. This movie is begging to be ripped apart.

That car is not too far off from this,

Youtube.

i wounder if I it can be set it to kill people,you don't like. if so SOLD! ;)

a problem solving car of the future.

I am sold on this movie, based on that car alone and the futuristic punks.

Charlie Sheen, Nick Cassavetes, the amazing Clint Howard and Randy Quaid Ina movie about alien/ghost revenge on car racing. This was a favorite movie of mine as a kid, recently saw again, have to say I love it still. Amazingly crazy and featuring one of my favorite crazy villains Packard Walsh (Cassavetes). Please do this l or it is incredible