🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I watched this movie a ton as a kid! Skank and Gutteryboy remind me the bumbling sidekicks straight out of a post-apocalyptic anime. After I saw Hackers I wondered it's where Matthew Lillard got his inspiration for Cereal.

Ughhh please don't. This is exactly the kind of bad-bad 80's trash they've done too much of already. Skank and gutterboy?! GTFO. The movie is so absurdly simple that most of you summed it up in 3 lines. Let's not waste their time having to dissect this garbage. It's such an inferior version of movies they've already done, and this one has way less to offer. The wraith doesn't even talk does he? The scenes just repeat themselves over and over until the bad-guy crew of sub-humanoids is all dead. Big whoop. The majority of dialogue they will have to discuss comes from characters called Skank, Gutterboy, Rughead, Oggie, Redd and Stokes... noooo thank you.

Recently released on Netflix I decided to give it a try. I wasn't too particular far into this movie before I thought it would be perfect for HDTGM. Soooo many questions. Please consider doing it for your show.

the amazing Clint Howard

Always a sure-fire sign of a quality movie! Leprechaun 2, Carnosaur, Silent Night Deadly Night 4, Santa With Muscles, Silent Night Deadly Night 5, Tango & Cash, and Bigfoot: The Unforgettable Encounter, among many other fine motion pictures.

• Like 1

Leonard Matlin said of this film, "... for those who favor fast cars and lots of noise." I mean, if the Fast & Furious franchise can be done in multiple iterations, I think this one has a shot.

tumblr_nyzwfwrZ3T1tbcweeo1_400.gif

clinthoward.jpg

It's been years since I watched this... and for some reason, it's been on my mind to watch again. Now I have a good reason to!

I only recently found out about this movie, unless it's one I crossed over and forgot all about. Definitely great that the crew took this one up. Oh, and Sherilyn Fenn is a total babe in this one.

Ughhh please don't. This is exactly the kind of bad-bad 80's trash they've done too much of already. Skank and gutterboy?! GTFO. The movie is so absurdly simple that most of you summed it up in 3 lines. Let's not waste their time having to dissect this garbage. It's such an inferior version of movies they've already done, and this one has way less to offer. The wraith doesn't even talk does he? The scenes just repeat themselves over and over until the bad-guy crew of sub-humanoids is all dead. Big whoop. The majority of dialogue they will have to discuss comes from characters called Skank, Gutterboy, Rughead, Oggie, Redd and Stokes... noooo thank you.

I really hope I'm proven wrong and that this turns out to be a great episode. But holy fuck I hated this movie.

I just watched this again on Netflix last night. I couldn't stop. I also noticed more of the lines from the movie. A lot of great ones on IMDB, but this exchange might be my favorite.

Packard Walsh: What he's got is an ass full of trouble.

Skank: Yeah, it's about time we got into somebody's ass, huh, guys?

Gutterboy: Yeah, we'll beat him like a red-headed step-child!

Skank: I'm gonna knock his ass lower than whale shit.

I also checked out the cover of the movie. I don't think these characters were together in this pose. I mean, why would they have been?

wraith-movie-poster-1986-1020216120.jpg