🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 53 — Live from RIOT LA

Recorded LIVE from the Smell during the RIOT LA Comedy Festival is an improv4humans that will make you believe in magic! Horatio Sanz, Jon Daly, Ben Schwartz, and Ian Roberts cover everything from Hitler mustaches, dueling Bill Cosbys, and the Borat epidemic. Thanks to RIOT LA for providing the wonderful photos of the evening!

What an amazing guest list.

Hope that Besser gives Ben an impossible amount of shit.

Edit: Whoa. Who would have thought that with such an amazing cast, my favorite guest would have been 'lady who wants to see and suck dicks'.

If God doesn't exist, then how do you explain the fact that we get two amazing I4H episodes in one week? Because that's a miracle.

After this, I think Ben firmly placed himself as my second favorite Earwolf guest (PFT is, of course, an unstoppable machine).

The tetris line stands up to, "Our ironic doorbell is ringing," and the Redfoo/Skyblu game.

Thanks for being you, Ice Ben Schwartz.

• Like 1

The glory hole sketch is one of my favorite of all time. Also loved that master blaster was used as a verb. There was just so much good in this 80 minutes.

I wasn't sure if Jon didn't get a lot of lines in or if I couldn't tell his voice from Ian's or didn't recognize other voices he did but he absolutely killed it in the last scene.

"Oh no... so much paperwork."

As soon as Bill Cosby was mentioned I just knew Daly was gonna get in on that action.

And when he did, it was glorious. He could just say "Roo-dee!" all day and I would never stop laughing.

It's a shame that none of these guys are familiar with Scott's classic character Internet Borat.

"Hello, I'd like to rent a room."

"Okay, just fill out this form."

"Do you get good 4G data service?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I want to make sure I can use MY WIFi hot spot."

So much greatness in these last few eps. I4H is quickly becoming my favorite podcast.

So, after listening to this episode, I think a good idea would be to ask audience members to just make some noises and the comedians do scenes based on what words they think those noises sounded like.

• Like 2

This was an, erm... RIOTous episode. "Kid, you're hired!"

• Like 1

So good to hear Ian Roberts again. Can always count on him to bring it. Awesome fairy stuff, too. My car sometimes doesn't make it.

Sign in to follow this