🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

0:17 seconds in. LOOK AT THIS HAT! I don't see how this isn't discussed every episode of the podcast.

• Like 2

And how has no one dignified this post? I just created an account for the express purpose of recommending this movie. Ill-conceived from start to finish. Like a shitty mashup of Kindergarten Cop, Problem Child, and Home Alone with insane Long Beach pro wrestlers in the lead. A genre-less train wreck that aims for family flick and instead winds up an incredibly violent and unlikeable movie for no one with flat comedy and offensively stereotyped characters. Highest possible recommendation.

• Like 1

One of my friends from another, now-defunct forum discussed this on CHUD. My favorite part:

According to the universe of this film nobody has ever seen a twin before and is thus taken by complete suprise whenever two people who look the same are in the frame together. Near the end this is used to combat the villians when the Barbarian brothers recruit a rather sterotypical jive-talkin' pair of black twins, and two Kung-Fu fighting Chinese twins.
  • Like 1

Twin Sitters needs to be reviewed because it literally makes no sense and is insane-crazy-bonkers-bananas-mental. Oh boy.

Was it a law that if you're making a movie about muscle-bound guys who take care of rich peoples snotty children you have to get Mother Love to be the sassy cook?

• Like 2

Fuck everything. The actress who plays the Stereotypical Black Cook/Nanny in this movie, going by the name of "Mother Love," is the same woman who played the same role in Mr. Nanny. This movie must be done.

• Like 1

Oh god, this movie is so so so bad. I just love that this guy watches two semi-humans beat people up in a park and decides that these two are the people he needs to be watching over his terrible children.

• Like 1

this is my favourite movie

by the way the rap songs in the soundtrack are also done by the barbarian brothers

I like that the one in the leather jacket with slightly less random shit strapped to him is supposed to make him the more conservative one.