🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
syates59

Professor Blastoff LIVE!!!! Best. Show. Ever.

What an amazing evening! The Bell House in Brooklyn is a great venue and who would have thought there was a hatch there!

Before the show, my beautiful daughter and I ordered drinks at the bar only to have them paid for by Dave Suntsberger! I went over to thank him and he was sitting with Megan Ramold (and her friend Ashley)! We immediately began geeking out on all things Blastoff! It was so much fun. I went to the bar to buy and round and when I got back to the group, who was chatting with them but DAVID HUNTSBERGER! Yes, Huntsy and Suntsy face-to-face!

Mr. Cool Beer himself could not have been nicer and spent ten or fifteen minutes chatting with us. What a sweet guy. He is so funny and very generous to his fans. (Go get HUMANITIS!)

We all sat in the third row and got to enjoy a Q&A with Tig before the show started. Of course I had to jump up and say hello to her and tell her how much I and all her fans love her and have shared her struggles in this terrible year. Her smile just lights up a room. What a gracious, funny lady!!

Aaron, David and Kyle did a few minutes of stand-up and had the room roaring with laughter. These guys have such terrific energy. Then the theme music played and they did a free-form episode of the podcast with special guest IRA GLASS of This American Life!

After the show, the gang signed autographs and greeted fans warmly. I got my daughter the commemorative poster signed by Tig, David, Kyle and Aaron.

It was an amazing unforgettable night with some truly wonderful friends. Thank you to all the Blastronauts!

Steven ignore that coward. Glad you had a good time.

The live show was excellent. I had a great time, Ira Glass was a fantastic special guest and seemed smitten with Aaron in particular! Tig, Kyle, David and Aaron pulled out all the stops to bring the hatch to New York.

P.S. - I was not distracted or disturbed by anybody's behavior at the show, the performers didn't seem to be thrown off at any point. A great time was had by most!

Didn't David just talk about how they didn't like their fans being mean to their guest like Steven.

Just bumping this topic up for comments now that the episode has dropped.

Thanks to pongo and Diggums. I did not see OhDavidHi's comments.

Merry Christmas and peace and goodwill to all.

Sign in to follow this