🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 49.5 — Minisode 49.5

It’s time to once again revisit the world of Twilight with Breaking Dawn Pt. 2, but first Paul takes a second look at Dolph Lundgren, killer clowns, and the show’s theme song with a new segment called Corrections and Omissions. Also, Paul answers some viewer mail regarding Christmas movies, a new name for Black Friday, and Thanksgiving desserts. Tickets are still available for the 10pm How Did This Get Made? LIVE show from The Bell House in New York, keep submitting new logos for the show, and come out to Paul’s 4th Annual Sexy Christmas Spectacular Dec. 10th at Largo!

As a white person, I hereby give you permission to rip on "Town and Country", as well as the backlog of episodes you've done thus far (excluding Tiptoes, as I do not speak for white little people)

• Like 1

Why, oh why this movie?You really had a good thing with the last two movies; but I'm afraid I can't be a part of this piece of shit franchise that only perpetuates the fall of our civilization. It's not funny, and giving money to this nonsense only exacerbates the problem with society.

Why, oh why this movie?You really had a good thing with the last two movies

We actually only did one...So technically if you were willing to listen to 2 -- Then you owe us one. Sorry that's how it goes. These are your rule.

While it'd not reason enough to watch the whole thing, or the 4 movies before it, I caught most of the big fight at the end of the new Twilight over the last few days at work, and the violence and sheer number of decapitations can only be measured in BONKERS. Seriously, it's crazy violent and actually pretty well done, for a Twilight movie anyway. I'm sure not going to see the rest of the film, but I can't wait for you guys to discuss it.

Nice, I got called out by Paul! I must clarify, I meant the last two movies discussed (Sleepaway Camp and Cobra) were great for viewing and the banter. But yeah yeah yeah, I'll watch the damn movie and quit my bitching. And, ill probably love Jason's perverted thoughts about Vamp/Wolf sex.

I'm ok with this movie choice as it will literally be only the second time I have ever come into any form of contact with this franchise (first being the last HDTGM Twilight episode).

Also, Dolph Lundgren is fucking cool. I do not know why. But somehow he is.

What is the name of a show that is on USA, not TNT? #suits

I noticed that too. It seems like the Corrections and Omissions Department needs a correction.

This movie is a hot, hot mess... insufferable.

What the hell were they doing in all of Part 1 that didn't allow them to cram some of the "story" and "development" into that one???

This movie is a hot, hot mess... insufferable.

What the hell were they doing in all of Part 1 that didn't allow them to cram some of the "story" and "development" into that one???

Milking Twilight fans for as much as possible.

I want to know how the rumor that Adam Scott sings the theme song got started haha

I don't know but is it crazy that I asked the same thing??? But I thought I was the only person that thought it was him. It is something about inflection in the singer's voice, especially when he says "subpar art"(very specific, i know!)

For the "Corrections and Omissions" Department

2 Things in the Gigli episode

1° I really want to know if you guys got the sneezing penis joke callback?

Justin Bartha who plays Brian tells Ben Affleck that when he watches Baywatch his penis sneezes, but I think he really means that he ejaculates ( In the episode June and the female guest didn't know if penises actually sneeze or not because they are women... Penises don't sneeze ) But theres a callback to that setup, after Ben and Jennifer have sex Ben looks at his penis and says "God bless you, penis." because he just "sneezed"

2° The ending where Justin Bartha A.K.A. Brian goes to the Baywatch set and finds an Australian girl who is nice to him an he falls for her is a culmination of the long-distance call setup... Brian likes to call to an Autralian weather hotline and hear the female voice of the machine and Ben Affleck looses his shit because long-distance calls cost money... That explains that ending

I had to get it of my chest because thanks to HDTGM Gigli scarred me for life :( I don't even have to slit my wrists like that lesbian did in the movie lol

I only watch Gigli again and fill my pain quota for a year

Can't wait for the Twilight episode with Doug Benson this Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ok with this movie choice as it will literally be only the second time I have ever come into any form of contact with this franchise (first being the last HDTGM Twilight episode).

Also, Dolph Lundgren is fucking cool. I do not know why. But somehow he is.

Robbers did leave his house when they saw his picture. That pretty awesome:)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/5224797/Thieves-flee-after-breaking-into-Dolph-Lundgrens-Spanish-home.html

This film is one of the best drinking games I've ever played in a movie theater.

Sip every time:

someone sparkles

there's bad CGI

someone takes their shirt odd

anytime two peopel kiss (which was kinda infrequent for a "love story")

a new character is introduced (two sips if they fit a stereotype)

and if someone in the theater stands up and yells "WHAT THE FUCK" at the "twist" ending?

chug

I was so excited about this that last Week, instead of spending quality time with our families, my neighbor across the hall and I each, individually, but simultaneously watched and live tweeted the first four movies...several porch intermissions and whiskey drinks later all I remember thinking was "Oh wow. Edward just took eating the placenta to a whole new level of gross." Tomorrow we're heading out to a matinee showing of the final chapter, Twilight Saga: Face Punch (that's the name, right?), and I can't wait to hear your fabulous insights!

Sign in to follow this