🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 103 — Body Texting

Drunk History’s Derek Waters explores the idea of body texting on this week’s Who Charted! Derek talks about being mistaken for being drunk his whole life, his love of Christina Aguilera, and why he once spilled Coke on his head with the Billboard Dance Club Play Songs Chart. Also, Derek tells us why he thinks Twilight is so appealing, meeting John Waters, and how he enjoys watching a movie during the Movie Chart. Plus, Derek shares a story of regret with a stripper when he plays a game of Chart Darts! Don’t get us Charted!

Clermont Lounge and the woman in question is Blondie. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

Howard, if you make a new theme for Twoch for Kulap you should refer to her as Miss Pronunciation.

As a hoighty-toighty animator, I must defend animated-non-humanoid-but-humanoid movies. If anything, animation accentuates humanity, in order to make up for (what is ultimately) an interpretation of life. Like any art. Just like podcasts provide no visuals, mic-technique accentuates diction.

But I digress. GOOD WORK GUYS, ENJOY THE PODCAST.

• Like 1

In the movie Nell, she would say "Nell tata" to indicate that she felt afraid, but the phrase immediately made me think about boobs.

I am a horrible person.

• Like 1

Also, I am down for a data-driven dining experience.

I'd like to know the average number of chews per bite associated with this Clooney plate. While you're at it, we need to cross-reference that with the high chew-rate dishes in the restaurant. Write an SQL statement to execute that search and sort by price. That's how I always order. It takes on average about 2 hours for me to gather the data and write the code- but when I get going, it's highly efficient.

• Like 1

Please compare everything to tweets

I agree! There might not be enough material to fill a whole album, but Kulap had the beginings of a great song.

Sign in to follow this