🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 55 — Pussy Snacks

Enjoy your Thanksgiving with a helping of improv from Matt Walsh, Lauren Lapkus, and Sean Conroy! They join Matt Besser to light shit on fire, get fined in smiles, and enjoy some pussy snacks. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

And, inevitably, during the recording studio scene, it was Lauren Lapkus who requested a rendition of "The Backdoor Song." If history has taught us anything....

• Like 7

Has Sean Conroy told his story about sewing a vest on the show before? Not that I'm complaining, just making sure I'm not crazy.

• Like 2

And, inevitably, during the recording studio scene, it was Lauren Lapkus who requested a rendition of "The Backdoor Song." If history has taught us anything....

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Has Sean Conroy told his story about sewing a vest on the show before? Not that I'm complaining, just making sure I'm not crazy.

He definitely has, but I'm not sure if he included the part about having to finish it in an empty school. I was like "I think he's told this, but lemme see what he says he made before I jump to conclusions, could've been someone else's similar story," then I heard "suede vest" and confirmed my suspicions.

Incidentally, he goddamn kiiiiiiiilled me in this episode. The second he started his Rex Harrison-esque pussy speak-singing, I lost it and had to try really hard to not wake everyone in my house. Holy shit, that entire scene was brilliant.

Ya, I just checked the forum as he started saying it. But he did throw in a couple new details, and considering how many appearances he's made its not surprising.

Ya, I just checked the forum as he started saying it. But he did throw in a couple new details, and considering how many appearances he's made its not surprising.

A person only has so many stories, and it's still a funny one, I cast no aspersions.

Thanks for getting me through thanksgiving with a dreadful visit to see extended family.

If I remember correctly, that video is from the G20 protest. They closed the mall early because they were worried the Black Block protesters were going to go through the mall and wreck the place. So I doubt that guy really wanted to shop.

Did that guy banging on the mall door remind anyone else of Eddie Pepitone? The anger and self-righteousness? It was classic fucking Pepitone. Made me almost like that guy.

• Like 2

Pussy Snacks is perhaps the greatest I4H sketch ever. Amazing job, guys.

• Like 1

Did that guy banging on the mall door remind anyone else of Eddie Pepitone? The anger and self-righteousness? It was classic fucking Pepitone. Made me almost like that guy.

Oh my God, it is totally Eddie. That's wonderful to think about and listen to it again. Thank you!

How great was the 'are you making fun of my client Jewel' part?

Oh man, that bit killed me. And the fact that he and Jewel were doing crack :lol:

Wait wasn't this supposed to be the second best of episode?

You guys are right. I'm sorry. I only have like two stories. Seriously. But that one is off the table, henceforth. I didn't realize I had told it before on the same show. It won't happen again. At least with that story. It might happen with my other story, and if it does, let me know, and that one will also be pulled from the rotation.

Thanks so much for listening, check out the Long Shot,

Sean

• Like 3

You guys are right. I'm sorry. I only have like two stories. Seriously. But that one is off the table, henceforth. I didn't realize I had told it before on the same show. It won't happen again. At least with that story. It might happen with my other story, and if it does, let me know, and that one will also be pulled from the rotation.

Sean

It is fine I don't think anyone really cared and it still led to a different funny scene.

• Like 2

Sean

Hey, I have a horrible memory and it lead to a great sketch so it didn't bother me.

Also downloading a few eps of The Long Shot. Always up for new comedy podcasts!

Sean, I'm citing you for telling a repeat story. Now you need to tell that same story over and over again.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this