🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 122 — A Woman Like That

Let’s go cold turkey on Thanksgiving with this weeks Sklarbro Country. The legendary Jonathan Katz and Tom Snyder come to the calming shores of Sklarbro country and talk bit rates, David Mamet’s joke style, and the tremendous nerves you feel when you open for the Harlem Globetrotters. Tom Snyder talks about his revolutionary animation technique Squiggle vision and the guys try to crack up the stoic Katz with good results. They polish it off with some highlights from Katz’s athletic career. Don’t forget to come see the Sklars at the Arlington Draft House on Dec 1st in Arlington, VA!

NOT ARLINGTON TX EARWOLF IS LYING TO US, OR POSSIBLY A SIMPLE ERROR, HENDERSON rip sklartners

I've heard them on JJGO, YMIW and now Sklarbro Country this week. Some of the jokes have been on all 3 shows, and they get better every time.

I was hoping for the usual ~90-minute show to accompany my ~100-minute drive back home this morning, but as usual for the interview-only episodes, this was great. So many fond memories of Dr. Katz, and I'm sure I'd appreciate it and enjoy it exponentially more now than I did as a teenager. I was thinking it was on Netflix Instant, but unfortunately not, and the DVD set is a surprisingly high $48 on Amazon.

Something like this makes me happy, but not because it is Katz and Tom. I hope that even though the financial rewards of podcasting aren't great, that guys like Randy and Jason get lots of joy out of being able to interact with someone they love like this. I would like to think it recharges their batteries and makes them feel like all of this is worth the effort. We love you guys and love it when you love the guests so much! Keep enjoying it!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this